Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack quites spawning enemies

Lucky7173

The railjack missions have stupidly high kill requirements for veil missions that literally take so long the thing glitches 2/3rds of the way through fighting fighters why should I even want to play a 98 kill mission it needless and gridy I'm done playing in 99% of the railjack maps since this happens all the time 

@(PSN)jockhotty

I believe he/she is referring to the Fighter Spawn bug.....there's a bug I encountered once that Caused the Fighters to stop Spawning before I reached The kill Requirement....

This bug only happens if you kill some fighter but then go into one of the Ground Objectives and then back into your Railjack....

Going back into the Ground portion and killing the enemies there is supposed to fix it but it didn't work for me.... 👀

Oh, ok, That is an older one and related to play style. I would be interested in seeing  it happen and how that situation comes around now, or still. I think there are a few ways to solve them but they all differ depending on location. If anyone wants to give me the details. Ive gotten everything (sadly) from the new war exhausted.The only thing left is a newer railjack mod that I overlooked or more sisters and I already have an absurd amount of them. So, solving a problem is the only remaining fun thing to do.  That and advising DE of the tinist things they could have done to not have a xmas vacuum with such a huge quest. One or two glyphs, no matter how ugly could have added two weeks of something to work towards

2 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Oh, ok, That is an older one and related to play style. I would be interested in seeing  it happen and how that situation comes around now, or still. I think there are a few ways to solve them but they all differ depending on location. If anyone wants to give me the details

Well... In my case... Simply Killing All The Fighters before I do anything Else helps me avoid this Bug....

The Reason why I don't like Doing it this way is because it Costs Resources.... Il either have to deploy a Protea Specter or Dump Energy Restores or use the Forge to complete this Objective and doing it that way Sucks Donkey Balls....

My Prefered method is to Kill whatever Fighters I Encounter on my Way to The Ground Objectives.... Then Il use the Ground Objective to build up my Energy Supply.... Once I'm topped Off I then head back and Kill some more Fighters on my way to The Next Ground Objective.... Repeat the Process to Fill my Energy Again....

With decent Timing I can have Enough Energy to Kill everything without using any Resources.... Then I just save the Crew Ships for Last since that's the most relaxing part of these Missions....

You know.... You just Go over there... Pop those Engines real Quick and then Use Forward Artillery then Rinse and Repeat.... It's pretty brain dead but at the same time very Cathartic...

Would Reccomend 👍 !!!

• 3 weeks later...

This one primarily happens in void storms as far as i know. That is because those storms spawn tons and tons of enemies whenever you go inside a crew ship or asteroid base etc. For some reason people tend to just rush past these enemies, which leaves them alive and thus eating up the enemy cap. This does then in turn lead to no fighters spawning since the enemy cap is reached by random enemies inside the bases etc. So to avoid this bug one has to just kill everything when they are on the ground, or if the bug is encountered go into any ground map and kill away to make room for more fighter spawns.

I'm also fairly sure that enemies that spawn inside of crewships (outside of the standard crew) will be moved into other points of interest when the crew ship is destroyed rather than being despawned.

Archived