Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controversial Opinion: The Large Endo Awards for Narmer Bounties Are a Good Thing

HiddenKazuma

Le 06/01/2022 à 20:52, (PSN)Madurai-Prime a dit :

Most already know that. What you're seeing is people exhibiting the classic "I got mine so eff everyone else" attitude.

They think because they reached a certain level in game, the game should stop everything they're doing to adjust the drop tables to only give them kuva and axi relics. 

They're literally exhibiting that they think the warframe universe revolves around them.

I'm Legendary 1 and yes, I do have most things. However, I do understand MR15 or whatever players probably will not. Not all of us "veterans" are being butts about this because we're "elitist". 

If we're being real and honest here, Narmer Bounties are basically only used to farm Narmer Isoplast and Caliban (as there are plenty of ways to farm Endo). You need 140-150 Isoplast to craft everything (taking into account 2x Caliban for Subsume, although Caliban sucks so just make 1 and subsume it (lol)).

Endo is only there to pad out the playtime. Nothing more. 

Knowing how DE operate and have done for so long now, they didn't think "oh hey, let's give players a way to mass-farm Endo", they thought "oh darn, if we make Isoplast the common drop, players will be done with it in 2 hours and leave it for dead" - because, being honest again, Narmer Bounties are a lazy copy-paste of every other bounty, just the enemies have funny helmets. If we complete that and farm it all within 2 hours, there's literally nothing left to even suggest TNW was a thing after we do the quest.

On 2022-01-26 at 8:01 PM, Els236 said:

If we're being real and honest here, Narmer Bounties are basically only used to farm Narmer Isoplast and Caliban (as there are plenty of ways to farm Endo). You need 140-150 Isoplast to craft everything (taking into account 2x Caliban for Subsume, although Caliban sucks so just make 1 and subsume it (lol)).

Endo is only there to pad out the playtime. Nothing more. 

Knowing how DE operate and have done for so long now, they didn't think "oh hey, let's give players a way to mass-farm Endo", they thought "oh darn, if we make Isoplast the common drop, players will be done with it in 2 hours and leave it for dead" - because, being honest again, Narmer Bounties are a lazy copy-paste of every other bounty, just the enemies have funny helmets. If we complete that and farm it all within 2 hours, there's literally nothing left to even suggest TNW was a thing after we do the quest.

As another LR 1 player, I would never do Narmer bounties for Endo.  I have all the drops from these bounties, so they are 100% dead content for me.

But they would be dead content for me if I were MR 15 and had all the drops.  Perhaps, maybe, the Isoplasts for rep is ok, I don't know.  But not the endo.  On top of nothing worthwhile dropping once you have the blueprints and have built everything, it's boring content (lazy copy/paste of the same bounties that have been done for years, bugs and all - with a couple extras due to terrain layout that took a month to fix).

Archived