Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Null Star

Kolos1001

Question

15 answers to this question

its the only thing that makes sense the more shots it has the longer it lasts right?

I sort of thought of that too but i mean they last forever if there are no enemies which should also be power duration.

It's like if you put power duration on pull and it made enemies fly around for a longer time...it's kinda strange.

It might be that because nova's abilites generaly rely so little on power duration. If atleast one of the abilities need duration to work better it would make the process of modding nova a little more "challenging", instead of just adding all range and strength enhancing mods.

Just my guess. :)

For the same reason that Slash Dash's distance is affected by duration. Strange coding choices.

That one can be explained, sort of. Slash Dash (and Rhino Charge) are essentially speed boosts for a very short duration. If anything, it should be Power Strength and Power Duration that increase the distance traveled, but it's actually Power Duration that affects both the speed boost and the duration time. Power Range does affect Slash Dash (and Rhino Charge) but it just increases the 'hit box' of the attack.

That one can be explained, sort of. Slash Dash (and Rhino Charge) are essentially speed boosts for a very short duration. If anything, it should be Power Strength and Power Duration that increase the distance traveled, but it's actually Power Duration that affects both the speed boost and the duration time. Power Range does affect Slash Dash (and Rhino Charge) but it just increases the 'hit box' of the attack.

And so it is absolutely logical, because the area of damage can't be affected by duration, while the travel path is directly affected by travel time. It's a school course of physics.