Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Narmer Bounty Rewards Isoplast is very Grindy

TopSpeed

Hello.

farming "Narmer Isoplast" is very hard sins it is a reward .

i don't think this reward need to be a reward it need to drop from the enemey in Narmer bounty insted of added to the rewards.

if you will wish to build all the parts from the new war including 2 Caliban one to subsume.

you will need 142 Narmer Isoplast this is insane amount !.

sins i done the new war every day what im doing in my free time playing warframe is doing the Narmer Bounty praying for getting this resource

most of the time it drop ENDO ! 

It is by "design". And the design is probably to stretch the content out a bit (like with most other stuff).

I also experienced a moment of despair (when I figured out how many Isoplasts I actually needed). But it worked out pretty well, since farming Isoplasts will give you the other new stuff, including extra Caliban parts (for the Helminth) and farming the weapons and the mods and Caliban parts will also give you Isoplasts. And you can also level the new stuff doing Narmer bounties...

Still, since the bounties get quite monotonous after a while it was a bit of a drag, though partly that was of my own doing (wanting everything "immediately" 🤪). I went through it all when it was new and so had the added benefit of playing with mostly "very experienced" players, even occasionally forming ad-hoc "pre-made" squads for an hour or two. Which made it easier, more fun and more social (chatting about the New War and the new stuff and Warframe/life in general... 🙂).

DE rarely reduces the grind over time (except for helping new players along, which this isn't, or if something is deemed "too excessive", which this also isn't), so your only alternative (if you want the Isoplasts) is to fight on. 

And I do wish there was something useful to do with Endo. To think that at one point I continuously needed more Endo and it was the one drop I wanted most of all, even farming for it, and now it has turned into "useless filler trash" 🙂.

1 hour ago, TopSpeed said:

if you will wish to build all the parts from the new war including 2 Caliban one to subsume.

you will need 142 Narmer Isoplast this is insane amount !.

Anyone Can Do It In one Weekend.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I'm pretty sure you Only need 132 Narmer Iso Plasts...

80 for Double Caliban and 52 For The Weapons....

1 hour ago, TopSpeed said:

sins i done the new war every day what im doing in my free time playing warframe is doing the Narmer Bounty praying for getting this resource

most of the time it drop ENDO ! 

I got around 50 000 Endo for while Farming This Bounty.... 

That's Enough to Upgrade a Rank 10 Mod and Sell it for 100-200 Platinum Based on The Rarity....

If you're so unlucky that you are some how getting more Endo than me... Then you can use that Endo to Sell a Rare Mod and Just Buy The Weapons that you can't Farm for...

In my case... Endo is the best Reward from the Bounty....with the Isoplasts being the 2nd Best... 

18 minutes ago, Syrethyst said:

you do realise that IF the reward is added to an enemy's drop pool, its worse for us? since we need to hope for the correct enemy to spawn, and then we need to hope it actually drops the reward. (rng twice)

Especially since the Spawns are currently Busted in all 3 Open World's... 😱

6 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

And I do wish there was something useful to do with Endo. To think that at one point I continuously needed more Endo and it was the one drop I wanted most of all, even farming for it, and now it has turned into "useless filler trash" 🙂.

Endo is Always Useful.... If you can Get enough of it..... 👀

5 hours ago, Syrethyst said:

you do realize* that IF the reward is added to an enemy's drop pool, its worse for us? since we need to hope for the correct enemy to spawn, and then we need to hope it actually drops the reward. (rng twice)

do u have issue farming resources ? no ! enemy spawn, they just need to set that in bounty there is a chance to get the resource like Orokin cell or what ever  

On 2022-01-21 at 2:17 PM, Lutesque said:

Endo is Always Useful.... If you can Get enough of it..... 👀

No.

I haven't really checked my Endo amount for quite some time, but it is probably between 1.2 - 1.4 million. With all mods fully upgraded and Endo accruing at a faster pace than needed for any new mods the amount just keeps growing. Which is sort of hard proof that there is no use for it (and just for the record I am not alone in this 🙂).

Your idea that it is useful for playing Warframe because it can indirectly be traded to other players in the form of upgraded mods is logically false, since trading is completely optional for playing the game. I will say it again: luckily, for all of us, trading isn't an obligatory gaming activity in Warframe. Now if Warframe had a functional automated "post-it" marketplace things might be different, but voluntarily engaging with "the scrolling market window" and all the schysters/scammers or using 3rd party websites is like a definition of "100% anti-fun gaming".

33 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

I haven't really checked my Endo amount for quite some time, but it is probably between 1.2 - 1.4 million. With all mods fully upgraded and Endo accruing at a faster pace than needed for any new mods the amount just keeps growing. Which is sort of hard proof that there is no use for it (and just for the record I am not alone in this 🙂).

There is a Use for it... You're just not Using it....

You can Upgrade Rare or Prime Mods and then trade them to someone else...

35 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

Your idea that it is useful for playing Warframe because it can indirectly be traded to other players in the form of upgraded mods is logically false, since trading is completely optional for playing the game.

It maybe logically False but it's Actually/Practically True...

Practicality Beats Logic Everytime 😎

37 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

I will say it again: luckily, for all of us, trading isn't an obligatory gaming activity in Warframe.

It is if it wants to call it's self a Free To Play Game....

In other Words.... Trading Is Mandatory for The Free To Play Version....

39 minutes ago, Graavarg said:

Now if Warframe had a functional automated "post-it" marketplace things might be different, but voluntarily engaging with "the scrolling market window" and all the schysters/scammers or using 3rd party websites is like a definition of "100% anti-fun gaming".

Atleast they Gave us the Option To Use Filters.... The Chat Window scrolls a whole lot Slower if you Filter out "WTS"....

And yes you're Right.. it's Anti-Fun...

But then it's a Free To Play Game... Dumb Crap like trade chat is inevitable... 😱

On 2022-01-23 at 8:28 AM, Lutesque said:

Practicality Beats Logic Everytime 😎

I just have to say that I am the complete opposite to this, in Warframe as well as IRL. 🙂

Not that I'm saying that it is better, or more practical, or easier to rely on logic (considering the interaction with your fellow humans it is rather the opposite). But logic just trumps everything else, for good and for bad. And you can apply logic to just about everything, with love being the notable exception. 😉

Archived