Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Video Guide to Unveiling EVERY Riven Challenge

sly_squash

Hello! Sly_Squash here. Over the years, I've unveiled thousands of rivens. During this time I've developed specialized builds and techniques for doing every challenge as efficiently as possible.

The time has come for me to share what I've learned with you, dear reader! Whether you're a veteran or a new player, I hope everyone can learn a little something from this video guide I've painstakingly pieced together over the last few months.

You can choose to skip to just the few challenges you need help with (see the next post for direct links to each specific challenge) or sit back and take in all the advice I have to give. Either way, I hope you enjoy!

Features:

• All challenges. One video. No ad breaks.
  • Chapters to separate each section for easy navigability.
  • Builds, mission selection, and full demonstrations of every riven challenge.
  • Detailed commentary explaining everything from possible modifiers for each challenge to common pitfalls.
  • Solid soundtrack, with details available for every music track in the post below.
  • Maybe even a meme or two....

Full video available here (see next post for Chapter info if you want to skip to specific challenges)

CHAPTERS:

Ideally, Youtube would embed the chapter info directly into the Playbar so that when you skip around in the video it's easy to see what challenge you're skipping to. 

Unfortunately, despite the chapter info being correctly laid out in the description, Youtube decided not to bless this video with that functionality. 

From what I've read, I might need more "Youtube cred" before they'll give my videos embedded chapter support, so if you could give this vid a Like maybe it'll help! 

Until then, you can use the links in the video description to easily navigate the video, as shown below.

qt3gyIa.png

NUNHGhz.png

If you'd like to launch straight into a specific challenge from here, the full chapter list is available here:

Video Chapters:

SOUNDTRACK:

A full listing of every song used in the video is detailed here.

I didn't have enough room in the video description to post the OST, but I made a comment that contains this list. Please upvote that comment to float it to the top of the list, as I'll probably be getting plenty of comments telling me about challenges I'm doing wrong. :P

I own all of the  music used in the video, and some of it is royalty-free. However, some of it is copyrighted music and therefore this video can never be monetized and any ads that make it through go to support the artists and not me.

That's OK; I'm just here to help. I hope you enjoy!

Song List By Chapter:

• Intro: .mpegasus - Fragments
  • 01: Dune Rain - When Imagination Affects Reality
  • 02: Feint  (ft. Veela) - Horizons
  • 03: Pedro Sanchez - Wakeup and Please Wait!
  • 04: Schematist - Neon Arcade / Mega Man 2 OST - Dr. Wily Stage 1 Theme (remix in Mario Paint)
  • 05: Jonas B. Ingebretsen - Apostasis
  • 06: F-777 - To Our Loved Ones
  • 07: Futurecop - Butterflies
  • 08: TwoThirds & Feint  (ft. Veela) - Epiphany
  • 09: Approaching Nirvana - Stop (Instrumental Version)
  • 10: Last Child Left - The Sword Coast (Original Mix)
  • 11: Epic Soul Factory - Sigma
  • 12: Makeup and Vanity Set - The Last City (Infinity Shred "Final City" Remix)
  • 13: Ninja Tracks - Contrition
  • 14: Michael Maas - Journey (feat. Aeralie Brighton)
  • 15: Gothic Storm Music - Stand And Fight
  • 16: Chipzel - Sakari
  • 17: Epic Soul Factory - Bright Like Stars
  • 18: Disco Dan - Mega Man 3 Blue Lightning OC Remix
  • 19: Dale North - To Lands Beyond
  • 20: Kristofferson (ft. Telepathics) - Under The Stars 
  • 21: Neon Sky - Closer (Instrumental Version)
  • 22: Kristofferson - You Are The Stars
  • 23: Chipzel - Ulu
  • 24: Cristian Onofreiciuc - Imagination
  • Outro: New Arcades - Find a Way

• 4 weeks later...

Archived