Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin tileset hacking minigame

manitho

8 minutes ago, LillyRaccune said:

In the sabotage mission, the Orokin computers use the Corpus UI for hacking open the portal.

They all use the Corpus UI, think the reason is the Corpus just never made their own UI so they still use the Orokin UI. But the OP said terminals, which isn't quite right, since the terminal is a separate thing from the hacking UI.

19 hours ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

They all use the Corpus UI, think the reason is the Corpus just never made their own UI so they still use the Orokin UI. But the OP said terminals, which isn't quite right, since the terminal is a separate thing from the hacking UI.

Yes, I meant hacking UI.

On 2022-02-15 at 2:06 AM, manitho said:

Ins't it weird that in the ancient Orokin structures you find corpus terminals? Shouldn't Orokin tileset have its own hacking minigame?

They tried that in The Sacrifice and it was an Absolute Disaster....

8 hours ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

It was always a little immersion-breaking to go through the Corpus hacking on the Orokin tileset; I’ve often desired a unique UI for Orokin hacking

I'd rather have a "Hold X To Hack" For Everything.... 👍

10 hours ago, Lutesque said:

They tried that in The Sacrifice and it was an Absolute Disaster....

Huh. Were they that bad? Honestly I was kind of hoping to see more that looked like it because they look cool (though the searching for the answer thing might need adjusting if it’s going to be something that’s being used more than a handful of times…? dunno, would have to see)

11 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

They had a Timer whre they would Solve Themselves... So I would say... Yes.... They were that bad.. 😱

Eh? I don’t remember a timer. You’re talking about that cylindrical cipher thing, right?

edit: I did a little searching and found that yes there is a timer. That’s kind of cool; a failsafe. Though I think I’d agree with the poster that an opt-in option would be better. Like asking BD in Jedi Fallen Order for a hint

Archived