Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does tennogen have the ability to rework some aspects about original skins like Lavos' gigantic gloves and boots.

It's going to be a long while before we get a Lavos deluxe probably.

He's not very popular i think.

I like his kit and his design, not worrying about energy or specific resources is super useful...and i can counter any enemy in the game with their respective elemental vulnerabilities.

but playing with him long enough got me tired and sick of his bulky gloves and boots.

They're unnecessarily asymmetrical and large, they get in the way sometimes...and it just feels like i'm moving a big tank (especially since i put green on him)

So the question, can Tennogen overhaul this? 

20 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Hopefully it takes on something like this

halloween-the-medieval-alchemist-holds-m

Or this

70-h_2017.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

I too was thinking a combination of the Elric brothers from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Al's suite of armor would be a good body, but modified to have an Alchemist's cloak like Ed typically sports.

Bonus points if they make the Right Arm and Left Leg blatantly mechanical prosthetics, while the rest of the armor has the usual Biomechanical look and feel.

1 minute ago, Selenitic said:

I too was thinking a combination of the Elric brothers from Fullmetal Alchemist.

Al's suite of armor would be a good body, but modified to have an Alchemist's cloak like Ed typically sports.

Bonus points if they make the Right Arm and Left Leg blatantly mechanical prosthetics, while the rest of the armor has the usual Biomechanical look and feel.

20 hours ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Hopefully it takes on something like this

halloween-the-medieval-alchemist-holds-m

Or this

70-h_2017.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

Isn't Alphonse's Knight body basically Vauban citadel deluxe?

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

I hadn't thought about that, but with some heavy modification, that body type and theme could be repurposed into a really nice Lavos skin. Helm, Armor, and Syandana together could go a long away to help separate the two.

Also, styling Lavos' armor around chemicals and plumbing, rather than Vauban's Electric Dynamo aesthetic, should keep them from looking too similar.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

I honestly was thinking it looked a little too much like rhino. 

But I was thinking an FMA inspired deluxe.

So something that combines the imagery (the symbols, circle, and gestures) with a mechanical suit type body. 

It could borrow from the uniforms, homunculus, Alphonse, and chimeras.

39 minutes ago, Flannoit said:

I want to like Lavos but he just has wayyyy too much going on, so I really hope he gets a good deluxe that isn't so... Busy.

His kit? 10/10

His playstyle? 50/10

His mechanics? 100/10

His versatility? 1000/10

His looks? A local milk man wearing a furnace suit that's been grafted onto him/10

Archived