Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To The Corpus Supporting Tenno: Here Is What You Did.

Ced23Ric

• You accepted the lies and deception by Alad V as truth, saying: "Maybe he is improving the Warframes!"

• You committed Tenno to death by being cut into six pieces, while being fully conscious, only paralyzed.

• You fell for the misinformation of a man that is tossed out of the window by a honourable Mag.

• You made a robot possible a courageous Rhino ripped apart with his bare hands.

• You made a new Corpus robotic possible, incorporating Warframe technology.

• You kept civilians continously indoctrinated and under control by these people.

• You filled Alad V's coffers with millions to fuel this lunacy.

• You did not save anyone or anything.

• You failed Tenno kind.

When the war was raging, you were offered redemption. You were offered to undo your madness and fight for your fellow Tenno, because that is the Tenno way. You did not. Reap the rewards of your actions now. The blood of many Tenno is on your hands. And your existence is forever tainted.

"That Warframe could be hollow, for all we know."

It was not. And your delusions need to end. The Corpus are using you, time and time again.

PS: Rhino best frame.

Edited by Ced23Ric

Will you people just stop *@##$ing about this. There was no "right" thing to do. Because on one side, the tenno would die but on the other the grineer have grown in power. Something that is is the tenno's duty to prevent.

Either way you make the wrong choice. So just put it behind you and move on.  

Because the Grineer surely treat captured Tenno great.

Both sides suck, that's it :P

Nobody is denying that. However in the event it was just painfully obvious that the Corpus sucked more. Way more. The suckiest bunch of suckers that ever sucked.

I chose the lesser of two evils. Had everyone chosen to aid the Grineer they would have conquered territory uncontested and we would have a far greater threat - one that we were originally called back to fight - in hand.

Aiding the Grineer was the easy (and necessary for some) choice. I know full well what i have done in aiding Alad V and i accept it with no regret.

Nobody is denying that. However in the event it was just painfully obvious that the Corpus sucked more. Way more. The suckiest bunch of suckers that ever sucked.

Nah, if you took into account the rest of the (little) lore we have the Grineer sucked just as much simply by being murderous space racists.

That's why Team Greed were the real winners!

jukita007, on 12 Nov 2013 - 2:38 PM, said:

Will you people just stop *@##$ing about this. There was no "right" thing to do. Because on one side, the tenno would die but on the other the grineer have grown in power. Something that is is the tenno's duty to prevent.

There certainly was a wrng thing to do, though, and that was supporting the Corpus. Grineer power growth is an irrelevant quantity. Growth implies additional power, but that is a vacuum of the truth. The truth is that resources, planets, mines, area is limited. There is only one Solar System. And when the Grineer get more of it, the Corpus get less of it.

The Corpus are not our friends. They do these things you saw to us. Weakening the Corpus is just as valid as weakening the Grineer. But either action produces a vacuum filled by the other. So Strength/Weakness of one party is not a concern in the entire equation. For every step forward the Grineer made, the Corpus had to take one back.

The Corpus are our enemies.

The Tenno are our allies.

The Grineer side returned some of them.

The Corpus side did nothing in the global scheme of things. Absolutely nothing.

Whoever sided Corpus, sided wrong.

Renan.Ruivo, on 12 Nov 2013 - 2:40 PM, said:

I know full well what i have done in aiding Alad V and i accept it with no regret.

Then you are failing as a Tenno. Or to answer an older question: You are a noob. You actively decided to sacrifice those Tenno without changing anything in return. The sacrifce you were willing to make was without payoff on a systemwide scale. You just would have allowed them to die if we hadn't succeeded.

Edited by Ced23Ric