Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To The Corpus Supporting Tenno: Here Is What You Did.

Ced23Ric

The returned tenno were a lie.  What tenno is available now who was not available before this so called war? 

I dunno, maybe that Excaliber we just saw getting sliced and diced could've been helping us. You know, our brother you sold to the Corpus?

Now those martian colonists are dead, slaves, or worse, more Grineer.  You have betrayed your principles for an empty promise.

What colonists? You mean the Corpus ones that were ever so keen on our physiology?

I still support them.

If we are actually here to balance the war 'tween the Grineer and Corpus, then the Corpus needed this boost.

A few god-llke Tenno died in the process? Tough. Woke up inside the wrong pod, or they got cocky and managed to get their asses captured.

Should we even breach the hundreds in Tenno population with fighting capabilities, we can easily overthrow the solar system. (Not that we can't do it now)

It just depends if we're lazy or not.

I dunno, maybe that Excaliber we just saw getting sliced and diced could've been helping us. You know, our brother you sold to the Corpus?

What colonists? You mean the Corpus ones that were ever so keen on our physiology?

rip in pieces excalibro :(

Edited by KONAir

Sooo... who's for having a roleplay section set up by the mods so these kind of debates can go on without impeding the GD with people wondering if they're serious or not and scaring the crap out of newcomers in thinking the community is openly hostile?

All in favor, please raise hands. *raises hand*

Sooo... who's for having a roleplay section set up by the mods so these kind of debates can go on without impeding the GD with people wondering if they're serious or not and scaring the crap out of newcomers in thinking the community is openly hostile?

Roleplay? Who the heck wants a roleplay forum?

Give us a lore section.

Should we even breach the hundreds in Tenno population with fighting capabilities, we can easily overthrow the solar system. (Not that we can't do it now)

It just depends if we're lazy or not.

tenno are few in population, or at least that is what we are told.

they said civilians, not tenno civilians.

we have no idea who/what they are.

they could very well have been corpus civs.

Roleplay? Who the heck wants a roleplay forum?

Give us a lore section.

Because unless you've noticed, Ced is speaking as his Tenno persona about the outcome of the event; however, a new player coming around and seeing the top GD thread being about one player seemingly starting a flame war against half the community in the name of the other half would pretty much make them think the game has a pretty hostile "pick our side or die" mentality.

General Discussion is usually where people first go to in a forum. I'd figure having these "in character" jousts in their proper sections would make more sense. However, you can't have a Lore section without actual lore that is provided by the devs; if you open a Lore section and let anyone just add whatever "Lore" they make up, it'll only stir up more confusion. That section is actually known as "Fan Zone", bottom of the main forum.

Edited by Wiegraf

General Discussion is usually where people first go to in a forum. I'd figure having these "in character" jousts in their proper sections would make more sense. However, you can't have a Lore section without actual lore that is provided by the devs; if you open a Lore section and let anyone just add whatever "Lore" they make up, it'll only stir up more confusion.

There is plenty of lore...

Just to remember people that even more than the Corpus, the Grineer also do unspeakable things to our brothers and sisters.

Shoot Tenno on spot, then autopsy to figure out a way to kill them harder.

vs

Chop Tenno to make golems out of them and sell the rest to highest bidder while they are still alive.

No, they didn't. If anything, even with Slavery Grineer have higher moral ground against corpus and Tenno,bunch of finckle mercenaries that doesn't even seem to have a purpose other then shootin' and lootin'.

Edited by KONAir

*raises hand*

I'm fine with people RP'ing but the more serious people just end up derailing threads at times.

That said, maybe this trailer is a sign for what the devs have in mind for fixing Volt? XD

Also, I'm somewhat disappointed in the Zanuka project........I expected something more from robots with integrated warframe tech, I mean what part of that robo dog was a warframe ability?

Hey, better to support the lesser of two evils than to help a genocidal clone empire get even more powerful. I hope you're happy with all the Martian colonists enslaved by the clones, and for what? The Corpus still has your brothers, you've only helped to establish further Grineer dominance.

Wait... that was RP?

That's pretty bad RP, considering Tenno don't speak xD

Wait... that was RP?

That's pretty bad RP, considering Tenno don't speak xD

Pretty sure it was else people wouldn't get away calling each people scum, traitors and all those other wondeful insults scot free and without the thread getting locked.

And if the Tenno couldn't speak, the entire debates would a thread filled with ellipsises.

Edited by Wiegraf