Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Didn't get xp in nightwave nora's mix vol.1 after completing task [Investigating]

war_rezold
Message added by [DE]Saske,

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Edit: 

X-posting from the Nora's Mix Volume 1: Hotfix 31.2.1 notes: 

• Fixed Nightwave Standing not being rewarded when completing the ‘Venus Bounty Hunter’ Act. 
    • We are investigating other Acts that may be affected and looking into ways we can track the lost Standing to be recouped via script. 
  • Fixed a UI bug where double the amount of Nightwave Standing earned was shown if you ran a mission with a Syndicate Sigil equipped and completed a Nightwave Act. Upon relog the correct value would be properly shown. 

I have exactly the same situation as NISOR8.  completed all and am only at 6000 in Rank 3.
When i was in Fortuna earlier today I hit ESC and checked Nightwave and it showed me at 10000/10000 on Rank 2 and did not show the carried over points.  I returned to Orbiter and it looked normal.  I believe the discrepancy is the same as the amount that didn't show being carried over, but I'm not sure.

1tfwYHL.jpg

Sorry For Bad English

I Just Doing a New NightWave 2 Quest

1.Complate5/5 diffrent Bounties In Orb villias (4500 Point Faction)

2.Mine 6/6 Rare Gem in Orbvillias(4500 Point Faction)

And... Simple Question why i only get 4500 Point faction Because I Do that quest (1 And 2 ) Done

My Picture To Prove IT ;w;

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ywgsFFyWmbaDiFSwz73KXxX0TURCrvCk?usp=sharing

Same issues. I'm at rank 0 with 10,000 of 10,000 with no rankup. I think I should be at least 6k into the next rank. On PC.

Edit: Contrary to my expectations, relogging actually did fix the issue so far (per the DE message at the top). Ranked up and am 6k into rank 1 now.

Edit 2: Proceeded to rank 2 normally without relogging.

I did the rise of the machines challenge on cambion drift until the completion showed up then, after my mech got destroyed in railjack the challenge reset? I did switch from voidrig to bonewidow to level her don’t know it its the case but I know the challenge says “without being destroyed”

I had to redo one of the weekly missions (killing 300 whit a necramech). I completed it once then it came back and i did it again, think i got the right standing tho (only one counted).

when i count my standing i didnt get rewarded for one of the missons, dont know witch one but its a 4.5k one.

NW was showing me at rank 2 with 10k/10k standing after completing the 10 relics mission, which was odd because I should have 9k/10k. Re-logged and it's corrected.

Not the same fault as above but I hope additional information helps.

Archived