The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Creator to save Warframe

DE please just think about mission creator. Imagine if your players create their own missions - everyday content instead of you.

We have such a lot of wonderful tile sets that are randomly generated into missions. Why not let us build something better and more finetuned? Let us create different goals, let us place enemies not randomly but at precise spots with modified stats, different abilities and weapons, choose their pathing, tune their reactions. 

Imagine if there is a competition for the best mission where winner gets some cool prize and his creation becomes a part of the star chart for everyone to enjoy!

You (Digital Extremes) can just keep on making your cool quests, add fancy cosmetics, rework forgotten stuff, polish your game while adding more tools for us, players, to create more and more of everyday content and fill the biggest gap your wonderful game has - content.

56 minutes ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

DE please just think about mission creator. Imagine if your players create their own missions - everyday content instead of you.

We have such a lot of wonderful tile sets that are randomly generated into missions. Why not let us build something better and more finetuned? Let us create different goals, let us place enemies not randomly but at precise spots with modified stats, different abilities and weapons, choose their pathing, tune their reactions. 

Imagine if there is a competition for the best mission where winner gets some cool prize and his creation becomes a part of the star chart for everyone to enjoy!

You (Digital Extremes) can just keep on making your cool quests, add fancy cosmetics, rework forgotten stuff, polish your game while adding more tools for us, players, to create more and more of everyday content and fill the biggest gap your wonderful game has - content.

I have been thinking about similar stuffs when I've been playing weekly Ayatan hunts.

Ayatan hunts are nice little things but they get repetitive after a while. Why not let users make their own ayatan hunts where the best map designer gets some stuffs and player gets some rewards. I'm not sure about ayatan sculpture per day but... oh well.

Still such ideas as yours is nice.

hace 2 horas, Scar.brother.help.me dijo:

This alongside custom NPCs for the dojo could easily bring a lot of clans back from the dead.

• 4 weeks later...

this is a very extensive version of what they were working on for clans but eventually rejected for some reason i can't recall, where clan warlords would be able to make a daily challenge mission for the clan with some kind of low-tier but guaranteed reward if completed & chosen objectives, enemy spawn types, level, tileset

it sounded fun enough, more fun than obstacle courses to me personally but sadly nothing came of it, it was fun seeing things like all-manic missions being shown on devstream before they dropped the concept, i suppose like they dropped player invasions as stalker being public

Archived