Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Qutje

Dear Warframe,

With inconsistant player counts where old players come back for a short time to play new content and then leave for another 3 months is inconvenient if i would say so myself.

Best would be to have contact that works towards future progress that can easily be expended and above all will take time to properly clear.

For you i might have a solution/concept to bring back many players for a longer time, spend more money and have a better overall experience unlike new war where 4 years of waiting came back to players with 6/8 hours maximum of concent.

----------------------------

The concept (everything here is just a quick sketch to bring possible ideas)

-This is only available to players after clearing the new war quest-line (current main quest-line) and all steel path missions

-to let players further engage with multiple things in warframe you might be interested in a Sanctum of darkness

-The Sanctum would be a follow up after Ballas take over and the narmer age/time. It would be an Sanctum of the Darkness

-Where Armies where build and worlds where shaped. The ancient darkness always came.

-When Ballas reshaped the universe darkness was on its move to shape it to the ancient way. Within its center darkness will start. take over the world part for part. This could be done to a shape related to a black hole

-The darkness would be a pyramid structured society that reshapes planets and universes. this can be done for multiple reasons that can be further explained or explored.

----------------------------

With the Darkness Sanctum there would be multiple additions in-game

-A open world within the Darkness to fight back new mobs, multiple big bosses like eidelon and profit taker

-A new tile set that would match and connect multiple planets to bring a new experience to the table (this tileset is available after doing the first quest of the Sanctum of Darkness quest-line)

-New enemies with new debuffs, Resources, Buffs and overall a cool new coat on the current pattern of enemies.

-A few new frames that would match up with the story-line. also introducing Dark frames. (Like prime frames new vaults that could be added to buy these frames or a new relic type that would not exactly be a relic to obtain there pieces overtime). Dark frames have the option to choice between different profiles that increase certain stats and decrease other starts to compensate for the buffed once

Example

-Ash prime frame has multiple profiles: Profile increase overall armor and health over duration of missions     

But decrease Damage done of Radiation or overall damage over duration of missions.

-Ash prime frame has multiple profiles: Profile increase overall Damage done and Energy auto restore over

duration of missions But Decrease Health and Armor over duration of mission.

-A new relic system for the new Dark frames and new frames added within the quest-line.

-Over-level. a system where its possible to upgrade weapons and Frames with a special token ( Black hole fragments ) to upgrade weapons and frames to increase 2 stats depending on the fragment used (this also further increases the new dark frames) after using this your weapon should be newly level again.

-Wandering Darkness. A mob where darkness invades dojo's, Railjacks, Quests and Relays. Depending on your level, Amount of players and your frame level the wandering darkness difficulty.

-New mods and arcane s

-open-world map in the black hole

-A option to make the dojo your standard loading place instead of your orbiter

-A way to further connect the dojo and orbiter to make a dojo a bigger center for players

-New armor, Syndana's and Empheria's

-Orbiter Interior changes to further increase that personal touch that people want

-Orbiter object size change (Have the option to Further increase size of decoration but with the cost of more space usage)

I hope this might bring some ideas to the table if they where needed if not it was fun for me to write this down and think about what i would do. And what i think many players would love and new players might seek. All what you see above was a quick sketchup of the general idea further ideas are writen down on paper and can be drawn out and explained more. for example how this will also help in the long run.

Note:

Improve early game and tutorial experience for new players ( many get shocked away from how difficult it is and a weird learning curve ) speaking out of experience and of experience of many friends.

5 hours ago, Qutje said:

where old players come back for a short time to play new content and then leave for another 3 months is inconvenient if i would say so myself.

Well DE can't produce content fast enough to pump new content everyday. It takes time and they are doing great work updating game. It isn't just possible to produce content fast as players play through it, it's like making a movie takes months maybe years and end product is couple hours. 

Also does Warframe need to be something every player is playing 24/7 365 days a year? It's normal that people leave game to go do something else for a while maybe new game released so they go play it. 

Your suggestion would also bring a lot work for them that's probably already piling since there's a lot of things to come like Angels of Zariman next month, Cross platform and maybe Duviri if it happens? 

14 hours ago, (PSN)IdoThea said:

Well DE can't produce content fast enough to pump new content everyday. It takes time and they are doing great work updating game. It isn't just possible to produce content fast as players play through it, it's like making a movie takes months maybe years and end product is couple hours. 

Also does Warframe need to be something every player is playing 24/7 365 days a year? It's normal that people leave game to go do something else for a while maybe new game released so they go play it. 

Your suggestion would also bring a lot work for them that's probably already piling since there's a lot of things to come like Angels of Zariman next month, Cross platform and maybe Duviri if it happens? 

I'm not saying they should push out new concent on daily basis neither am i saying it should be a game thats a 24/7 365 days a year to play. its absolutely normal for people to go on and off from games but a 3 month time to not play with only a single 'week' of concent for most is just bad ratio's.

all i'm saying is that with future updates it might be good for them to streer things up to change concent available besides that what players are familiar with. for example a new relic type and way of farming. new enemies or a open world with multiple bosses that provide new.

in regards to the comment you placed about work load yes it will take some time for certain things to get done and yes they might already have a lot of work esp with the new update coming out. But as said before my concept was mostly something that would provide some longer term concent that could get players a few hours ingame per week.

so overall yes my suggestion is a bit extreme but thats why its a suggestion and its an option to take elements of it and not all :)

Archived