Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map improvement suggestion

Xenjonigen

You might be tired of these map suggestions, but hear me out.

For those of you who count dwarf planets in our real life solar system, you may know there are actually 13 planets in our solar system (including the dwarfs). Now I believe DE has done these dwarfs some justice; however I've noticed the lack of planets such as Haumea (btw this one is in a funny looking egg shape but hey the more you know), and Makemake (Yes that is actually it's name). Also perhaps some more moons to visit, Eris has one named Dysnomia, I know some Jupiter moons are included but at least the "Big 4" should be covered, Saturn's moons, and a few more. Honestly I sit here all day going on and on about moons, but maybe just a few. 

Just a side note: DE if you ever walk across this I don't think it'd take more than 3 months or so to make it so that Phobos and Deimos actually orbit Mars and but the planets a little more to scale.

Do you need another account to comment on something like this?

zpAqcis.png?1

Because as i understand you speak from experience and well if you have so little time here i don't think you have much.
Now being the case that it is a secondary account i ask you again: Do you need another account to comment on something like this?

Archived