Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

I just had to play and record a game called Hunie Pop...

Man, when I played that game, I played it for almost eight hours straight before taking a break.  All the colors and explosions were messing with my head.  Even when I looked away from the monitor, I could see the colors of the Match 3 game.  Every time I closed my eyes, there was the Match 3.  My mind was filled with "match this to this" and "gotta hurry, or I'll be stuck in this sex battle for hours".  I couldn't think straight until days after I 100% the game.

I also couldn't find any gifs of it, but they'd probably be NSFW anyway, so here's an implication:

DY3VGBf.gif

Man, when I played that game, I played it for almost eight hours straight before taking a break.  All the colors and explosions were messing with my head.  Even when I looked away from the monitor, I could see the colors of the Match 3 game.  Every time I closed my eyes, there was the Match 3.  My mind was filled with "match this to this" and "gotta hurry, or I'll be stuck in this sex battle for hours".  I couldn't think straight until days after I 100% the game.

I also couldn't find any gifs of it, but they'd probably be NSFW anyway, so here's an implication:

DY3VGBf.gif

Problem is that it may not be safe for Youtube...

Aaaaaah... it took me a while to get this. Longer than it should...

Also, Sex Battles! XD

legchop.gif?w=650