Update 10.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Wonderful little update! I only have one issue with it; mod cards used to have a 'memory' of one sorting parameter, so I could sort them by rating, then sort them by name and they would be sorted by rating and name (for example: i have a mod of each level for stunning speed, so i would have SS3, SS2, SS1, SS0 in that order). now they seem to get scrambled every time i try to do that, so i have a bit of trouble determining which mods i have fully collected, and which i am still working on.

well ,well , well.... DE let us see what to say.

first of all I did read most of the comments a biig number of which were asking even yelling about U11 not being here yet ,and the only thing I have to say to that is "Wait." . The next thing is that I hope U11 isn't too hard on you guys in DE so don't push your selves ok?

Oh, seriously? I've been actually witing for something like 11-th update, which would include these. But no, you people decided to throw it to us by pieces. Uh, yours "We'll have PS4 players, wooo!" slows down almost everything. Not that I'm against PS4, but it's a pain in waiting

Update 10.8.0

Additions:

fmtXBYd.jpg

Nekros Shroud and Nova Quantum helmets are here, and they are statless!

Coltek Sentinel Accessory Bundle!

Changes:

Conclave Power change: Banshee’s Sonic Boom stunlock’s opponents. A cooldown of 5 seconds has been added to Sonic Boom in Conclaves.

Fixes:

Fixed Mission session slot permanently being eaten by client who fails to properly connect or is rejected by host.

Fixed players not being given temporary invulnerability after using a revive, also prevent them from being knocked down while invulnerable.

Fixed continued issues with fog in Orokin Derelicts. Edit: *Some issues still remain*

Fixed mod card sorting so that like-named cards are grouped properly (Sentinel Redirection separate from Warframe Redirection).

Fixed dead/spectating players being able to revive in Conclave pause menu.

Fixed Credit Alert mission rewards giving double the advertised amount; changed Credit Alerts to give better rewards based on difficulty of the Planet that the Alert appears on.

Fixed flickering glass in Orokin Void circular connector.

Fixed Foundry not showing number of built keys you already have for a recipe.

Fixed pressure plates in the Orokin Void colour puzzle not showing correct colour for clients.

Fixed numerous issues with Coolant Leak; it no longer prevents other precepts from working and should now work properly for clients.

Fixed Clan Tech Research issue where player could be invited to a friend's Dojo, do research in their Dojo, and it goes towards the invitees own clan, even if their clan doesn't have the research rooms built!

i have nekros hemet and new sentinel pack

Fixed players not being given temporary invulnerability after using a revive, also prevent them from being knocked down while invulnerable.

just did a Cassini match w/ my Trinity (Blessing build) and spent 40% of the match getting smacked around by Shield Lancers and heavies. SOMETIMES I would slide away, but the rest I'd get knocked down.

Pay no mind to the high amounts of negativity DE! There are the few that understand that you all are working very VERY hard to fix things in this game, adding what you can, and getting ready for the next stage of this game's life. You can't just rush something out the door! Then they'll complain that it's broken.
Thank you very much for all your hard work!