Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Helmets are useless and ugly. Return stats helmets. All the same, we mostly see the character from the back, they are useless without the stats. The feeling that the hotfix is made just that we fell silent as the content is not new, but the game as there was in place well worth it.

Fixed players not being given temporary invulnerability after using a revive, also prevent them from being knocked down while invulnerable.

Fixed continued issues with fog in Orokin Derelicts.

Fixed Credit Alert mission rewards giving double the advertised amount; changed Credit Alerts to give better rewards based on difficulty of the Planet that the Alert appears on.

Fixed pressure plates in the Orokin Void colour puzzle not showing correct colour for clients.

This is good news!

Edited by Chymos

Additions: 

Nekros Shroud and Nova Quantum helmets are here, and they are statless!

Coltek Sentinel Accessory Bundle!

Fixes:

Fixed players not being given temporary invulnerability after using a revive, also prevent them from being knocked down while invulnerable.

Fixed continued issues with fog in Orokin Derelicts.

Fixed mod card sorting so that like-named cards are grouped properly (Sentinel Redirection separate from Warframe Redirection).

Fixed Foundry not showing number of built keys you already have for a recipe.

Fixed numerous issues with Coolant Leak; it no longer prevents other precepts from working and should now work properly for clients.

So much win with all this... love it!

New Quantum helm... what can I say?  Oh, I know... alert! Alert!! ALERT!!!  Today, maybe?  PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!

So much better than that pinched head look (never did craft it, even tho I have two bps).

Not sure about Shroud, tho... maybe it will look better with my colors. Ash's Locust helm sure does! Default on that one is fugly. Took the acc preview to be implemented to get me to craft.

Oh, and you don't have to make the new helms statless... just not goofy stats like... +Stamina with -Efficiency... <facepalm>...

Coltek... looks nice... kinda like a machine gun. Not sure if it will work on Carrier as advertised... we'll see.

Now, how about a bundle of Infested *and* Coltek Sentinel accessories together for 75 platinum... eh? Eh?? EH???  ;-)

Thanks for giving invulnerability after reviving... reviving in a group of L100+ Grineer with a bunch of Napalms and Bombards staring you down and while being able to cast Iron Skin upon revive with L10 Focus and L12 Redirection and L10 Vitality and STILL going back down in 3 seconds was seriously uncool! Now, at least there is a chance. Too bad Team Health Restores no longer self-revive, or we would might actually be having real fun once again in this game, amidst all of the farming. Ok, we are still having fun... just not as *much* fun as we could be having...

Now, let's see if we don't go blind heading down that OD tunnel where you can see the other side before going in, but could not see sheet once you got in.

So does this mean that Coolant Leak will actually start dropping for those of us who seemed to have ticked off the RNG Gods???

Please say "Yes!!!"

All in all, great update!  Keep 'em comin'!

Edited by Thunder_Chief