Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

...vaubans vortex doesnt affect players (utility gets removed and the drawback for an unfair power)

...high lvl enemys- like vor on nightmare - get nerved(nightmare removed from mercury alltogether)

... you cant die from the vampirism effect in nightmare anymore(but get tons of hp from every enemy)

,,, helmets are statless (no taktical equipping, no suffering for good looks)

...fog from derelicts get removed

...invincibility on revives

-whats next? do enemys pad us on the back and we get rewards for loosing?

i really like warframe, but everything that has a drawback or makes the game challenging in anyway gets nerved or removed.

it would be quite sad if this game continues its current course which is heading towards a childrens playground in my opinion.

Edited by mulambo123

So the freshest content PS4 players will have on release date is cosmetics. Not even a new weapon, let alone the boss shown in the trailer commemorating the release on that console.

Eh, oh well, it won't make much of a difference.

So yeah, hooray for useless cosmetics.

Fixed Credit Alert mission rewards giving double the advertised amount; changed Credit Alerts to give better rewards based on difficulty of the Planet that the Alert appears on.

This was a bug?? I've been telling people to do credit alerts cause they paid well! Hopefully you balanced it out...

Thanks but meh... so u are releasing U11 AFTER the PS4 release!?

Bad move if that's the case DE, really bad move, since new players will have to get used to new core changes a week or two after they get the game in PS4!?

Bad move if thats the case, really really bad move. lol.

Edited by Bazools

Boo this crappy hotfix give us update 11 already...Seriously last 3 update where mainly hotfix with random stuff.

Of course they were... Update 11 will be out when it is ready, and the updates leading up to the big ones are usually relatively small. Quit your whining.

Good patch. Although, I am not a fan of statless helmets, but I can see why I guess. I think that DE should really reduce the platinum cost of new helmets if they do not give stat bonuses. They don't have the same benefit as the older helmets and should therefore not be valued the same in the market.

Edited by TheSeannachaidh

Wow, love the new Nekros Helm! It has a very dark and mysterious nature to it........and plus it helps my inner desire to look and be like the Stalker xD

Thank you DE for taking the time to give us some new stuff to play with while we all anxiously wait for Update 11. We know you guys are working hard, and we can't wait to see what you have in store for us :)