Update 10.8.0

[DE]Rebecca

Wait, is U11 Coming today? Because it would be dumb if it didn't. Think of all the PS4 Noobs that will be used to the game, and BAM! NEW DAMAGE SYSTEM!

-Edit-

Also, I know you can't please everyone DE, but I honestly don't like the helms. Maybe they'll grow on me. Maybe.

Edited by Darkflame362

Oh, joy.  Stat-less helmets.  Whatever shall I do to contain my excitement.

Whatever.

That said, I have a flying Moa for a pet now, LOL.  Too bad I can't beat a Grineer to death with anything in this "reinforcement". Or make my Squish-poke-jabs better...

Coolant leak is a bit finicky... it works when their REALLY CLOSE which I can understand, but the moment they pass you it wares off... at least it has an effect now. Also, it doesn't slow down targets enough, not as much as ice damage... for eg. I have it equipped on my shade, and when it cloaks me, infested just run past, it does show that they are iced, but they don't really slow down all that much. ONE MORE THING can you make sanctuary more useful?????? It was a really hard mod to get and it doesn't last as long as long as needed; it gets one shot at higher levels, and with grineer and corpus, its like.. "Did it even go off?"

Edited by a04tbaba