Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I just finished New War @_@

Fyrscha

I just finished The New War, and I have the exact same feeling as when I walked out of the theatre after seeing Phantom Menace on opening night back in '99. I need to ruminate on my feelings before making specific criticisms. Anyone else have a peculiar feeling of confusion, wonder, frustration, disgust, excitement, and disappointment all at the same time after the end of New War? 

... I feel, and probably am, confused about how stoic I actually am after bursting my mom into tears during my birthday celebration today as retaliation for having "I regret you were born" thrown at my face by her, 26th April 2020 ... so many more opportunities until time ends for either...

... Oh wait, related to the quest? Didn't thought about it at all... Might've been affected by other things prior to The New War... But I do have to thank DE for releasing Angels of Zariman today. Feels like I got a birthday present that I'm going to enjoy until... the next major update.

1 minute ago, Uhkretor said:

... I feel, and probably am, confused about how stoic I actually am after bursting my mom into tears during my birthday celebration today as retaliation for having "I regret you were born" thrown at my face by her, 26th April 2020 ... so many more opportunities until time ends for either...

... Oh wait, related to the quest? Didn't thought about it at all... Might've been affected by other things prior to The New War... But I do have to thank DE for releasing Angels of Zariman today. Feels like I got a birthday present.

lol @ your funny edit, and I know I'm months behind the curve, but I wanted to get it done before Angels of Zariman, and I'm not angry or going to quit playing. I just feel frustrated and let down by lots of elements to New War, but I'll ruminate on it a while before making a specific post about, if I even do. Regardless, I'll be starting Angels either tonight or tomorrow, looking forward to it. Thanks for sharing fren =)

On 2022-04-28 at 12:42 AM, Fyrscha said:

Anyone else have a peculiar feeling of confusion, wonder, frustration, disgust, excitement, and disappointment all at the same time after the end of New War? 

I had all those feelings and there was nothing Peculiar about it.... 👀

Archived