Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adjust Voidplume Drops for progressing the new Syndicate

Duality52

For reference, there are five Medallion type items for progressing ranks for the Holdfasts:

• Voidplume Downs (Most common, 500 Standing)
  • Voidplume Vanes (1000 Standing)
  • Voidplume Crests (1500 Standing)
  • Voidplume Quills (2500 Standing)
  • Voidplume Pinion (5000 Standing)

The problem comes from ranking up to from Rank 1 to 2 and Rank 2 to 3, The requirements are 10 Voidplume Vanes and 10 Crests, respectively. This is exacerbated by how Voidplume Downs are far too common to find along with how Bounties have a chance to reward a single specific Voidplume, once.

There are several suggestions to fix these issues:

• Lower Requirements

Lowering the requirements from 10 to 2 Voidplumes would be a start, similar to the Entrati rank ups.

• Increase the quantity of Void Angel drops

Void Angels upon death should drop at least three different types of Voidplumes (no Downs), with amounts ranging from 2-4. For instance, imagine a Void Angel dropping 4 Vanes, 3 Quills, and 2 Pinions.

• Melica should reward more than one type of Voidplumes

One Zarium Accolade for just usually a Quill isn't great. Have her reward up to 3-5 Voidplumes, plus three different types of Voidplumes (no Downs) as aforementioned.

In general but a slight tangent, Bounties should reward at least up to three times rather than reward a single time. The amount of Voidplumes (minus Quills) need to be increased.

Thoughts?

8 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Bounties should reward at least up to three times rather than reward a single time.

At least the higher level ones. I could not believe it when I completed the mobile defense bounty (collect 15 supply drops) and got nothing but Endo and Credits at the end. You get one supply drop per defended objective, and theres waiting in between. If it takes 3 minutes per, that's 45 minutes for a really big chance to get nothing of value, once.

12 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

At least the higher level ones. I could not believe it when I completed the mobile defense bounty (collect 15 supply drops) and got nothing but Endo and Credits at the end. You get one supply drop per defended objective, and theres waiting in between. If it takes 3 minutes per, that's 45 minutes for a really big chance to get nothing of value, once.

I would say in general, as reverting back to Bounties 1.0, Profit Taker Orb Heists, and Isolation Vaults aren't good. The former two only rewards one time at the end, while the latter can reward twice should you open the Vault.

They're poor in terms of "time-to-reward" ratios, or the time they take to complete, especially the Zariman Bounties, aren't worth the reward.

They def need to do something with the drops, they are all out of balance. Been trying to grind the crest all day today and i haven't gotten a single one. So getting 10 is going to be a insane grind to do so and makes me not really want to with the amount of missions i have already done with not one drop. @Duality52 I think u worded it very well. Either drop the amount of voidplumes required, buff the others, or debuff the amount of Downs. But as it currently sits, it is busted.

for the love of god yes please.. i've been trying to get the 10 vanes to hit rank 2 all day w/ 0 luck bounty never gives 1 out and i can never find em out on the field

why we can't just trade materials for the various kinds i'll never know.. it's like medical debt bonds all over again

Archived