Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eximus rework vs New players

-WAR-Alucard

33 minutes ago, -WAR-Alucard said:

or just first planets

If you mean Earth, Venus, Mercury, and Mars most likely not. Unmodded MK-1 Braton can take on the new eximus pretty well on the first three (assuming they're not going "long" in endless) before it starts to slow on Mars.

On 2022-05-02 at 3:59 PM, NekroArts said:

puff puff 

The complaint is valid imo, icefields of Riddah is now as far as I can tell completely impossible, a lvl 50 eximus simply cannot be hurt by an unmodded frame. I have seen newcomers come up against this kind of unit, the difficulty is often insurmountable without help

Seems to me that straight swapping all Eximus was a hamfisted way about it that causes some serious problems at lower levels, "The Excuse" the way you put it sounds suggestive to me, maybe I'm reading into it. A lot of times this comes up Tenno want to take the opportunity to say the change is irrelevant, "Eximus are paper" I hear that a lot, and if I object "Think of the children!" they use the opportunity to suggest I just can't handle it. My problem is really that I run a clan and the change doesn't look irrelevant to new players. I'm suggesting some missions might need to have their difficulty recalibrated. Personally I think it isn't irrelevant even for higher levels, but we can adapt, and that's fun.

Archived