Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emergency door release button inside bottom of elevators

Vaz2017

If you fall through the elevator lift due to any kind of glitch, you can't escape the elevator shaft because you can't open the bottom door from the inside. The unstuck command doesn't solve the situation either.

18 minutes ago, Vaz2017 said:

If you fall through the elevator lift due to any kind of glitch, you can't escape the elevator shaft because you can't open the bottom door from the inside. The unstuck command doesn't solve the situation either.

Why doors are not unlocked by default? I think few elevators has that. You can got o elevator (no button press afair) and bullet jump up.

On 2022-05-09 at 12:55 PM, quxier said:

Why doors are not unlocked by default? I think few elevators has that. You can got o elevator (no button press afair) and bullet jump up.

You can't jump up past/through the elevator platform itself--the part that goes up. So if you get stuck at the bottom of the elevator shaft when the platform has already gone up, you can't go anywhere.

36 minutes ago, Vaz2017 said:

You can't jump up past/through the elevator platform itself--the part that goes up. So if you get stuck at the bottom of the elevator shaft when the platform has already gone up, you can't go anywhere.

That's why I said: open the doors

• 3 weeks later...

Really wouldn't be that hard to have an activatable stud at the bottom of the shaft that's normally covered by the elevator platform, so in cases like this you are able to easily exit and call the platform down.

Doesn't happen to me often if at all, but it has before and I see it happen to others relatively regularly dependent on connection speed.

Archived