Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voidstorms should be revisited

BR31

So i have not farmed tenet melees because the whole system was frustrating,
reward/time ratio was awful and it already was pretty hard to find people there on release.
Now: i played over 30 missions without a single person joining.

Many of the objectives require you to be in the grineer's ship and in the rj at the same time.
But in the current situation i have to do solo in-out a lot of times- can i give orders to my maxed crew pls?
or teleport from the rj to the saved position on a boarded ship?  To kill a crewship i constantly have to go from a pilot sit to the art gun,
you said on the dev stream that we would be able to command crew to do it (but now we have a command tree and function is not there).

It's a pity i like rj combat and a general feel. but currently it's a wasteland. Pls reconsider reward/time ratio.
If you don't plan to do it- then pls include command's tree orders to make the solo missions more bearable.
Thank you.

il y a 30 minutes, Pinegulf a dit :

Here here. I like the mission, but time required to complete is wayyy too long compared to regular fissures. 

It is very long, One may argue that it can be faster in a team. But You're totally at the mercy of RNG, more than often you will not get a single Holokey for your efforts.

Also yeah, having to use the artillery is massive pain. The shielded Grineer or Corpus  ships are not helping. When I'm alone I just give up, park the RJ, and use my archwing until the skies are clear. Then comes the part where the crew should help me with external objectives, and disappoint me with their inability to aim at a static target, despite their highest score at both Gunnery and Piloting.

Archived