Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 23 test.

(PSN)IdoThea

I just might stay at Mastery Rank 22 forever because that test is rough. It would be hard even without timer but then there would at least be hope to complete it slowly. 

Top of that 24h wait to try again makes it even more frustrating. I know they'll probably never remove that wait timer because it would be unfair for all vets who suffered it. 

But at least Mastery Rank don't matter that much because there isn't any gear locked from it far as I know. It still kind of takes away from enjoyment seeing that pop up about mastery rank test and yeah.... 

I'd recommend taking Limbo and loading up with sprint speed, bullet jump and other maneuverability mods.  Step into Rift and ignore all enemies, stay calm and focus on keeping with the objectives.  Loki or Ash can also work but need more effort put into maintaining invisiblity, or a tanky enough Inaros with Arcane Grace can just ignore the Grineer by passively out-healing their dps.

2 hours ago, Katinka said:

I'd recommend taking Limbo and loading up with sprint speed, bullet jump and other maneuverability mods.  Step into Rift and ignore all enemies, stay calm and focus on keeping with the objectives.  Loki or Ash can also work but need more effort put into maintaining invisiblity, or a tanky enough Inaros with Arcane Grace can just ignore the Grineer by passively out-healing their dps.

thank you for these tips I now at least got to last point but ran out of time before I could capture it. It's still quite hard to keep up with those points. I haven't yet tried completing test outside practicing. 

If this is the test I'm thinking of, max duration and Speed Loki can do it. I did it with a max speed Limbo. And when I say max speed I mean literally every speed mod including the ones that give you parkour velocity, well for the Limbo. Loki should be able to handle it with just Rush and the Sprint aura I can't remember the name of right now.

Oh, and you definitely want to practice this one a lot. You need to know exactly which objectives to go to, when to sprint, when to just run, when to bullet jump. Each point has its own pattern and you have to have at least a basic understanding how it's going to move.

16 hours ago, Katinka said:

I'd recommend taking Limbo and loading up with sprint speed, bullet jump and other maneuverability mods.

I did it with Zephyr. Turbulence with augment keeps projectiles away wile also giving movement speed bonus for those moments the beacon dashes away.

Well I completed it on training so we'll see how it goes when actually doing test. 

I'll be honest these mastery tests are my biggest negative about Warframe. Mostly because that 24h penalty if failing. There's also inconsistency in difficulty of these they don't get harder by rank but there's random difficulty spikes. 

Edit: Ok I did it now  ya!! 1:20 left on clock.... 

w00T3y7.jpeg

Archived