Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible to find a random Ayatan Sculpture during Weekly Ayatan Treasure Hunt?

Tesla_Reloaded

Question

Just curious. I never really searched around a map during Weekly Ayatan Treasure Hunt and don't know if a random Ayatan Sculpture can be found on it. Has anyone found it and finished the mission with two sculptures? Or random sculpture can't spawn during on this mission?

4 answers to this question

i have always wondered the same, just for the comedic value it would offer. i didn't care enough to try to find out myself, but a Friend of mine did want to try. it was a pretty laborious thing to try in the past but she tried anyways.
Golden Instinct made it less awful to try and test for. but i don't know if she ever actually found one. on the plus side, the one for the Mission doesn't count for Golden Instinct, so in theory Casting it once near the start of the Mission and once near the end should cover the entire Map and let you check for if there is one there.
that plus that the rate for Statues is about 12.5%, means that in theory testing for this isn't too insane nowadays.

hace 30 minutos, Tesla_Reloaded dijo:

Just curious. I never really searched around a map during Weekly Ayatan Treasure Hunt and don't know if a random Ayatan Sculpture can be found on it. Has anyone found it and finished the mission with two sculptures? Or random sculpture can't spawn during on this mission?

Yes, I got 2 sculptures and IIRC the second sculpture was an Orta and was just on the side of the pedestal where you find the one from the objective. I believe I took a screenshot so I will look for it but this was at least 2 years ago.

I've done about 50 runs of Weekly Ayatan Treasure Hunt mission in the few weeks since I started this topic. I was using a warframe with Golden Instinct and maxed out range. But I couldn't find a single random Ayatan Sculpture (but found 2 rare loot crates). Maybe it's just a bad luck, but I'm starting to think it's actually not possible to find a random Ayatan Sculpture. Maybe it was possible long time ago, but was changed since then.

In any case - if anyone get lucky to find a random Ayatan sculpture during Weekly Ayatan Treasure Hunt mission - please take a screenshot of it and the mission results to show as a proof.

Archived