Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extraction Portal in Zariman missions

MaximusXIIHero

I hope we can add an interaction to use these portals,not transport when touched.Sometimes you accidentally went into it,and you will be transported to the beginning point,that will take a long time to go back and get what you missed.But for Void Angel portal or the quick move portal in Chrysalith,maybe they won't need this change.

It would be enough of a fix if the portals spawned a bit higher, at something like "50% of bullet jump height". And a short minimum distance away from "any other portal" or "meaningful drop/interaction".

Alternatively they could be made accessible in "operator form only", allowing us to run around and use our warframes without risking a sudden forced 1 km teleport away from the action...

3 hours ago, Graavarg said:

It would be enough of a fix if the portals spawned a bit higher, at something like "50% of bullet jump height". And a short minimum distance away from "any other portal" or "meaningful drop/interaction".

^This

I get transported "randomly" only once. I don't want another stupid "press X". Orbs are seamless and good.

Can relate. I was pressing Xaku's 4th skill and it made me move forward to the portal, transported me to the extraction. Had to walk 700m to get Voidplume :')

I wish the portals couldn't be accessed that easily. Imagine doing things that unintentionally transport you to extraction, like when you are killing enemies or collecting Voidplume :(

Archived