The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow, that one special frame who somehow is better than his own prime in lore.

8 hours ago, V2lkyr said:

They probably just didn't consider that when writing Chains of Harrow.

Best answer.

The lines given to Varzia was just bandaid to swept the "mistake of unexplainable Valkyr & some other warframes lore" under the rug hoping players will forget all about it and move on.

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

What I mean is, it's probably way cooler to have Rell's Harrow than Harrow Prime which isn't something many frames can brag about (except protea and revenant  when their primes exist). Think of it as using a legendary weapon wielded by a hero compared to another weapon with better stats. Like "oh, your Harrow is shiny? My harrow was used by it's previous operator to seal the man in the way for thousands of years."

I mean, thats largely subjective. 

If it happened to have been Harrow Prime Rell used, would that have been any less cooler? In which case it doesn't matter so much. Like someone could say they brought Harrow with Plat before doing Chains of Harrow, and so set Rell and Harrow free... with Harrow... which is way cooler than doing it with Rhino. Or eh, it could be cool either way. Depends on the person/interpretation. 

I think I get what you are trying to say though, the idea of an "inferior in perception, older model" actually performing the great task and carrying a heroic burden etc sure, I can chill with that. I would still say its more of an interpretation, which is valid and cool, rather than some sort of fact. 

Il y a 16 heures, V2lkyr a dit :

Then there's Xaku,lord knows how they're gonna explain Xaku Prime

Xaku Prime is very easily explained. There are two possibilities :

1) Xaku was formed by the parts of Primed frames. These frames were destroyed when tested by the Orokin or destroyed at the Old War. Xaku Prime was formed in the Void during the Old War and fought alongside with other frames against the Sentient. After this, normal Xaku was created from Xaku Prime.

2) Xaku was formed from the parts of normal frames. It fought alongside with other frames againt the Sentient during the Old War and got Primed by the Orokin as a reward.

There are perhaps other possible explanations. Anyway, Xaku Prime is not a problem for the warframe lore.

56 minutes ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Xaku Prime is very easily explained. There are two possibilities :

1) Xaku was formed by the parts of Primed frames. These frames were destroyed when tested by the Orokin or destroyed at the Old War. Xaku Prime was formed in the Void during the Old War and fought alongside with other frames against the Sentient. After this, normal Xaku was created from Xaku Prime.

2) Xaku was formed from the parts of normal frames. It fought alongside with other frames againt the Sentient during the Old War and got Primed by the Orokin as a reward.

There are perhaps other possible explanations. Anyway, Xaku Prime is not a problem for the warframe lore.

I think it would be interesting if we got a Vandal/Wraith variant of a Warframe, or something of the like. Each faction would do everything in their power to win the war, and that includes modification and creation of Warframes.

Archived