Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon "lock" System

123Olympian

Not sure if this is the right area but here it goes:

They should make an option to "lock" a weapon to prevent selling. Maybe under appearance, you hover on it, it has a lock, then branches out to yes or no. Then in the inventory, if locked, it will have a red lock symbol on it to prevent sell.

Note, I posted this from a previous thread, yet deleted my post as I thought this should be a subject on it's own.

Maybe symbols as to these? (I am no artist, only a musician, so here.)

It would be nice if they had it into theme I guess.

zx21.jpg

Also 

kal7yq.jpg

Edited by 123Olympian

You don't want to sell that weapon - don't sell it. Simple.

Why do you need locking, if all you need to do to prevent selling a weapon is not clicking it, and reading pop-up which gives you names of weapons marked to sell?

Sometimes you are not paying attention. This can lower the amount of threads saying "Help, I sold X!"

As a completely unnecessary item for most people that some people might enjoy?

Why not. Let's add a plat option for this and increase everyone's file size by a small margin to fit this!

(I am neither for nor against this idea, just clarifying what it is likely to mean)

Eh, same reply I just had.

If people learnt to stop mindlessly clicking "yes" there would be less viruses on PCs and less weapons sold that weren't supposed to.

I know this, I sold my original Mag some months ago, didn't mean to do it but I wasn't paying attention to the boxes. Bit of a derp moment but I learnt from it.

Edited by Jubis

You don't want to sell that weapon - don't sell it. Simple.

Why do you need locking, if all you need to do to prevent selling a weapon is not clicking it, and reading pop-up which gives you names of weapons marked to sell?

Agree.

The number of these accidents seems a bit high, though, judging from the threads. Perhaps the icons of the items you're selling should be shown with their names before you sell them.

Agree.

The number of these accidents seems a bit high, though, judging from the threads. Perhaps the icons of the items you're selling should be shown with their names before you sell them.

If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot.

Edited by marelooke

If people learnt to stop mindlessly clicking "yes" there would be less viruses on PCs and less weapons sold that weren't supposed to.

And if people shared resources more evenly, there would be no starvation or homelessness. So many ifs.

I know I've been playing at stupid o'clock in the morning and accidentally built / sold the wrong thing. It's a possibility to be distracted.

This is a good idea, Olympian.

It's a good idea indeed. We all would be a bit clumsy some days, and sell something we would keep, because we were tired and didn't notice, or something. It would be great to counter "hackers" (script kiddies in most case should I say) too if we add a password protection to the thing. Why ? I don't know if that happened in Warframe, but in other games I play or used to play, I heard about some accounts hacked by "haters" : all of their items had been destroyed.