Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Reminder that Independent Extraction for Endless Corpus Railjack Missions Is Still Not Implemented

DrivaMain

This is my most hated thing about Corpus Railjack. I wanted to do public endless missions for a specified amount of minutes. It always ended up me extracting earlier due to the lack of solo extraction feature. Other squad members are forced to drag me out every time they want to extract. This feature is missing for more than one year after the content's introduction. If you want to do long runs, you are forced to go solo.

So, please DE, implement this. This is way overdue.

You can't even extract properly from Corpus Railjack Solo Void Storm.   This content is so poorly implemented.  I tried going from the "end" of the mission to "earth free flight"... Then tried to leave (can't go to dry dock, since I'm not in a clan anymore after an absence) and just lost all the trash loot (Thank god the Sevagoth Neuroptics Blueprint didn't disappear either or I probably would've quit for another year)

• 3 weeks later...

My biggest problem with it - railjack defense tileset (and it goes way beyond it ,since other corpus missions also use it) .

It's honestly just unacceptable. The negative feedback on it was overwhelming but it's still there.

Archived