Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Champion

(NSW)jakob41111

9 minutes ago, (NSW)jakob41111 said:

I think it would be cool to be able to buy all the parts for the moa instead of having to farm them?

You can buy a prebuilt MOA outright. Buying the parts is unnecessary, unless you want to customize and minmax. Then, it should be worth the small effort of grinding them as they aren't that expensive resource wise.

7 часов назад, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE сказал:

You can buy a prebuilt MOA outright. Buying the parts is unnecessary, unless you want to customize and minmax. Then, it should be worth the small effort of grinding them as they aren't that expensive resource wise.

I think he's reffering to Sister's Hounds specifically.

Unless i don't understand something here... The thread's name makes no sense in this context.

From what i know, the normal Fortuna MOAs must be built from parts that can be bought for standing. Either that, or you buy the random pre-assembled one for plat.
Hound work differently - you can either keep the randomly generated one, or you can grind blueprints for parts and assemble one manually in case randoms are not perfect enough (which is what i did).
In the latter case - yeah, the grind is pretty insane. I had half the tenet weapons at 60% by the time i managed to get one instance of every part.

But again, i have no idea what are we talking about here. Neither thread's name not description makes any sense to me.

On 2022-08-22 at 6:45 AM, Artekkor said:

I think he's reffering to Sister's Hounds specifically.

Unless i don't understand something here... The thread's name makes no sense in this context.

From what i know, the normal Fortuna MOAs must be built from parts that can be bought for standing. Either that, or you buy the random pre-assembled one for plat.
Hound work differently - you can either keep the randomly generated one, or you can grind blueprints for parts and assemble one manually in case randoms are not perfect enough (which is what i did).
In the latter case - yeah, the grind is pretty insane. I had half the tenet weapons at 60% by the time i managed to get one instance of every part.

But again, i have no idea what are we talking about here. Neither thread's name not description makes any sense to me.

This was also my assumption. The hound RNG is rough, I Just keep getting the same damn bracket and stabilizer and almost none of the other parts. Beyond infuriating for having to clear a sister every time to get one part.

2 hours ago, Drasiel said:

This was also my assumption. The hound RNG is rough, I Just keep getting the same damn bracket and stabilizer and almost none of the other parts. Beyond infuriating for having to clear a sister every time to get one part.

You get parts as well as a built hound though. I'm also hoping you do full teams for the Railjack adversary assassination. I just did all my weapons with 60% of their preferred elementals, and then wrote down the 3 parts you want for max eHP while going through the Foundry. Sure enough I had 2 already done and just needed to craft one. The blueprints for Hound components are tradeable too.

Everything modular is pretty cheap to craft, though maybe that's a bias I have from liking the way Plains of Eidolon originally did crafting progression (it was expensive for the average player).

If you still need specific Hound parts, I can trade tomorrow when I get home from work, just shoot me a message on the Forums :)

On 2022-08-23 at 7:21 PM, Voltage said:

You get parts as well as a built hound though. I'm also hoping you do full teams for the Railjack adversary assassination. I just did all my weapons with 60% of their preferred elementals, and then wrote down the 3 parts you want for max eHP while going through the Foundry. Sure enough I had 2 already done and just needed to craft one. The blueprints for Hound components are tradeable too.

Everything modular is pretty cheap to craft, though maybe that's a bias I have from liking the way Plains of Eidolon originally did crafting progression (it was expensive for the average player).

If you still need specific Hound parts, I can trade tomorrow when I get home from work, just shoot me a message on the Forums :)

Yeah as much as I tend to dislike playing on public I always make sure to run sister takedowns publicly. Whether I always get a full squad is up in the air but mostly I get enough other players. I've still gotta work through getting ephemeras and maximising some elements for the guns I do like so I'm not quite ready to throw in the towel on self found yet, thank you kindly for the offer though :)

Archived