The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wow i was right....

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

50 минут назад, (XBOX)Shodian сказал:

Cause they don't need reworks.

Frost:
1st, 2nd and 4th abilities - all 3 abilities are quite simple and fit the same function - they just throw ice at enemies, but with 4th being the best one, since it has biggest AoE and actually even has an adiitional function, thus making others obsolete. It's like 3 charge levels of a single spell, frames nowadays are much more diverse in their kits.
Definetly could use a change or two.

Loki:
1 and 3 are pretty much gimmicks instead of abilities.
Maybe not full reworks, as they do have very niche uses (Plague star drone teleporting), but I dare to say that additions to those abilites would be welcomed by majority.

On 2022-08-27 at 4:27 AM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Remember that post where i said nerfing wukong would do nothing? Now wukong clone uses ammo and can get staggered. It's not like i see a certain ability that pumps out ammo for my warframe...

I'm not upset about nerfs but wukong still #1 (as i predicted) and he's still fast. Plus the nerfs are debatable cause they're buffing his 4th ability so is it really a nerf or a buff?

For 400 days experiance, there has been no AFK Wukongs on Xbox server.  AFK Wukongs are from Ch*** with VPN on PC version. Why DE nerfs mods and makes problem?  Simple solution is making strict VPN filter.

3 hours ago, CephalonCarnage said:

All those using Wukong so they can go have a cup of tea can be fixed quite easily - give the twin a duration. If he disappears after 30-40 seconds, the Wukong players will have to babysit it at least a little.

Nah now they just need to feed it ammo. Plz no duration nerf Wukong is literally about the sidekick, and it's only op when you use it to play for you.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb CephalonCarnage:

exactly my point - the fix for AFK Wukongs is to make the player recast every so often. AFKers obviously can't do that. Then the twin woulnd't need to be nerfed in power so much.

I agree! clone should have 10 sec timer, damage should be reduced by 90% and teamdamage should be programmed?
every wukong with clone outside gets "afk" text over the head and kick vote can be started.

🤦‍♂️

The only change i'm concerned about is the ammo one because I don't think they elaborated exactly on how it would work.  But all in all I consider the changes happening to him to be a side grade.  He is getting strictly better in a lot of ways but personally even if the ammo changes work out in a way that's not problematic for me i'll likely subsume something over it since I really don't value specters.  I already didn't like Wuclone much because of the annoyance that was making sure he used the thing I wanted him to use.  So the changes just give me an excuse to get rid of the ability.

My prediction is that these changes will not marketly change Wukong effectiveness. It WILL have and effect on the usage stats because some people hear "nerf" and jump ship without even delving into the details. But even the usage shift is going to be tame. 

First problem I see is the "clone does half damage" aspect. The weapons we have been given are insanely powerful. Especially the late game arsenal. Halfing the damage will not change anything in practical terms. It does not mater if you do 12 million damage or 6 million, if the enemy dies at 2 million. This might have an effect in SP, but I hope for everyone's sake that SP will never become 
Secondly is the ammo economy. Most Wukongs I have seen don't actually just sit in a corner and let the clone do all the work, they still fling themselves around the map. Now I don't do extremely long Survival runs because I can't think of anything more soul-crushingly boring in this game, so your milage may vary. 

Archived