The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream 163 Overview

6 minutes ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

Overall, I'm quite impressed with the direction Rebb and Pablo are taking WF. Considering they were in charge of Angels of Zariman, and that update was fantastic with the new game modes and eximus changes. And now they're adding SP Relics, AoE explosive nerfs, an attempt at Sortie endgame, etc. Overall, a bunch of QoL improvements and trying to pull away from the mind numbing afk farming playstyle. I wish them luck!

im really looking forward to the future , and im hopeful they will also make more use of the test cluster and design council. maybe even do some more community feedback systems or contests 

18 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

im really looking forward to the future , and im hopeful they will also make more use of the test cluster and design council. maybe even do some more community feedback systems or contests 

They already mentioned why they can't do the test cluster in this devstream.

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

They already mentioned why they can't do the test cluster in this devstream.

yes i am aware :crylaugh:i did write that down in the overview 

its a logistics issue currently , and Reb also stated she was looking into it, so as i said "hopeful"  for that reason 

having more community input avenues into the game is a good thing , i dont think we will ever get back to it being super critical anymore, since the game is now solidified mostly  

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)EternalDrk Mako said:

AHHHH ! why does maid dressing haunt me even here TTw TT 

because my power is infinite and I am influencing people to align to my goals even if they don't realise it.

and now be a good boy and wear the Maid outfit

Archived