The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Azure Archon Shards give the possibility to put some Shields on Nidus and Inaros ?

AegidiusF

1 hour ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Chroma's damage potential is more than enough (without even using Xata's whisper on him), but his Armor potential (DR potential) is excellent, but even that is not enough on Cap Level.

Chroma doesnt have the same raw damage potential that Ember has thats reason He has the higher armor.  Embers lack of armor is to offset the higher potential damage shes ment to be a glass cannon punch out hard hits from a distance and not take alot of fire in return.  while chroma is more ment to be up in thick of fight and take hits yet keep going

il y a 5 minutes, (PSN)Cargan2016 a dit :

Chroma doesnt have the same raw damage potential that Ember has thats reason He has the higher armor.  Embers lack of armor is to offset the higher potential damage shes ment to be a glass cannon punch out hard hits from a distance and not take alot of fire in return.  while chroma is more ment to be up in thick of fight and take hits yet keep going

I don't rreally agree. Ember has much more DR potential than Chroma with her 2nd. Chroma has greater Armor potential, but that's not enough on Cap Level. Ember has not the same Armor potential, but she has much more Damage Reduction potential with her 2nd (Ember's 2nd + Adaptation + Armor DR). Ember can have much more layers of DR than Chroma, that's why she has no problem at Cap Level. And Ember's damage potential is not that high. It's more useful to CC and status shower than to make damage, on my opinion.

7 hours ago, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

We saw on Devstream 163 that the new Archon Shards system will let us change some warframe stats. Azure Archon Shard, as an exemple, can give your warframe +150 Shield points (+225 if it's a Tauforged Azure Shard). All Archon Shards bonus shown on the Devstream were additive, not multiplicative. And there is at least one stat (Health Regeneration) that adds something that wasn'nt there before (as a warframe stat).

So, I ask myself if some stat bonus are not going to be available for some frames (Nidus and Inaros won't be able to get Shields, Hildryn and Lavos won't be able to get energy bonus...), or will they give us the possibility to put some Shields on Nidus and Inaros ?

Archon-shard-bonus.jpg

I just want a permanently immortal nidus for the true power fantasy.

It's very possible that this will happen.

Nidus has a base shield value of 0. However, the shard will modify this value, boosting it to have 75 shields. 

The reason why other things don't work is because they give shields, but do not add a flat value of shields to the base stats, so for example condemn cannot give shields to nidus because he has 0 shields and 0 over shields.

However, DE might plan for this and not allow it to happen, or they will not care because it's an endgame system, so it depends on their stance towards such a strategy.

Archived