Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Every player ranked warlord or higher in my clan has been inactive for over a year... What can i do?

(NSW)Fistfire

Question

(im sorry the tag does not fit but i could not find a fitting one. If this is the wrong place to post this please direct me to the right one)

I thought about sending in a support ticket but dont know what details are necessary and i dont want it to look like i just want to steal someones clan. But I was the only one active in a month and i dont want to lose the clan because i already invested to much...

5 answers to this question

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200049929-Clan-Alliance-and-Dojo-Guide#:~:text=If the Founding Warlord has,at least one active Warlord).

"If the Founding Warlord has been inactive for 30 days or longer they can be replaced by submitting a ticket to our support desk (we want to ensure that all clans can function correctly, which is not possible without at least one active Warlord)."

... Yep, its pretty much what 0bsi said...

Do note, tickets take time to be answered and solved... If you don't want to wait, you can avoid sending a tickets and just join another Clan, which I strongly advise against it if you have dedicated more than time for the Clan...

... Or, you can somehow try to get a hold on your current leaders and bust their nuts so hard at bringing them back they'll, well... Ok, I think that sounded a lot better in my head, but I believe you can see what I meant...

Yeah you can do it via support ticket but ofc it is better if you could caught either owner of the clan or highest ranking player in your clan and ask them to make you warlord if they don´t plan to come back soon so you can invite active players and kick out inactive and make clan usefull more active depending on tier clan it might be more work than when you leave and join different clan. So decision is yours, GL.    

Archived