Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Styanax is too slow

(PSN)PapaShifu--610

styanax has a sprint speed of 1.0 which is the same speed as the majority of warframes. Vanilla Atlas has a speed of 0.9; Vanilla Rhino, vanilla and prime frost, vanilla saryn, grendel, and sevagoth all have a speed of 0.95. Styanax is by far not the slowest

while saying he is the slowest is outright untrue, i do believe a little bit of a speed boost would make sense considering how they depicted him, doesnt even have to be a lot, but he was shown to be super agile and all that, so a little speed (1.1?) and maybe a little bit of reduced gravity? (like 25% of what zephyr has) so he matches more to the way they showed him...

9 hours ago, Ocerkin said:

while saying he is the slowest is outright untrue, i do believe a little bit of a speed boost would make sense considering how they depicted him, doesnt even have to be a lot, but he was shown to be super agile and all that, so a little speed (1.1?) and maybe a little bit of reduced gravity? (like 25% of what zephyr has) so he matches more to the way they showed him...

I'm curious is this viewpoint that he should be faster coming from the way the frame was shown in devstream or based on the anime-esque cartoon about him?

3 minutes ago, Ocerkin said:

mostly the cartoon

ah I took the cartoon to be basically fluff like the other stuff mashed put out for warframe. Yareli's comic also shows her doing very ungamelike things but it doesn't seem to have gained as much traction as a viewpoint for how the frame should behave.

either way I'm not actually opposed to speed buffs, I personally think that every warframe's base speed should be 1 at minimum so sure bump styanax up to 1.1 or something.

Archived