Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahls mission

(XBOX)FESTIMUS PRIME

31 minutes ago, (XBOX)FESTIMUS PRIME said:

Can we please have more warframe missions and less with other characters.....we can learn any lore about them through cinematics and not boring quests

Boy, do I have a treat for you.

So, theres this game called Warframe. and 98% of it is warframe missions, and theres only a tiny percentage of missions that dont use warframes.

10 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Nobody force you to do them

Unless you want Styanax, few weapons & mods. Maybe some more as we haven't seen all stuffs.

Sure, you can probably buy new mods for 10p but weapons? I bet bp will costs 50~100 at least.

27 minutes ago, quxier said:

Unless you want Styanax, few weapons & mods. Maybe some more as we haven't seen all stuffs.

Sure, you can probably buy new mods for 10p but weapons? I bet bp will costs 50~100 at least.

Minor inconvenience, but i actually like to play for Kahl, like to see Warframe universe from different point of view

16 minutes ago, iHaku said:

its like a 20 minute quest that you basically cant fail and run trough. almost every quest in WF is a major inconvenience tbh, thats just how it is and always has been.

It's not that it's only 1 quest. I bet most of us "haters of Kahl" wouldn't mind that kind of short quests. However now we have some week missions.

12 minutes ago, quxier said:

It's not that it's only 1 quest. I bet most of us "haters of Kahl" wouldn't mind that kind of short quests. However now we have some week missions.

that's no different than having to do archwing or railjack quests. its side content for mods, but technically dont really have to do it and can trade most stuff. if you want everything you need to play it.

1 hour ago, iHaku said:

that's no different than having to do archwing or railjack quests. its side content for mods, but technically dont really have to do it and can trade most stuff. if you want everything you need to play it.

Archwing mostly have "archwing stuffs" (mods or weapons). There are some endo and relics but you can get them from other sources, without plat.

RJ has exlusive tenet melees. Some content while tradeable are in RJ only (or in very small number of places like arcanes). Sevagoth drops only in RJ.

Kahl won't probably have exclusive content. The closes would be shards (maybe, don't cite me here) as they drops from Archon hunts too.

While I'm glad we could buy stuffs for plat. I'm not glad that we have no other ways to acquire such content without playing DIFFERENT GAME. Kahl will be probably on the "low scale". I doubt they will do another Tenet melee exclusiveness.... at least I wish for that.

55 minutes ago, quxier said:

Kahl won't probably have exclusive content. The closes would be shards (maybe, don't cite me here) as they drops from Archon hunts too.

we already know the traders inventory from the patchnotes.

in kahl missions you get a new resource which then trades for shop items.

in the shop you get the new warframe parts, 3+ weapons (not sure how many exactly) and the new mods (which are .... pretty bad for the most part, like almost all new mods always are) the fact that there seems to be no RNG means its very forseable how much one needs to do those missions to get everything done which is always good.

Earn Stock - COMING NEXT WEEK  

Stock is the currency used to purchase items in Kahl’s Garrison. Collect them via Garrison Assignments to spend on:

• New Archon Warframe Mods
  • Kahl Customizations
  • Fog of War Ephemera 
  • Styanax Components
  • Various Weapon Blueprints
  • Archon Shards

a3203117e0d78da0658d31aafb087096.jpg

43 minutes ago, iHaku said:

in the shop you get the new warframe parts, 3+ weapons (not sure how many exactly) and the new mods (which are .... pretty bad for the most part, like almost all new mods always are) the fact that there seems to be no RNG means its very forseable how much one needs to do those missions to get everything done which is always good.

It all depends on how much this "resource" we get per mission. We still don't exactly know how we level up (with your image we can see "locked" items).

Archived