Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New War Cutscene with invinsible character

LupusNocte712

Yes, I just came into the forums to see if someone is talking about this!!

The drifter is invisible on key scenes. Also our favorite kiddo is invisible in the after-crash scene at the classroom...it's even more creepy when you can't see anyone tapping the glass O.O

26 minutes ago, Amehd said:

ye

That’s what I chose and then I got back to my ship and I was a operator not drifter and they was no mission to do so I restarted game and got put on a cut scene with operator but skin colour changed so I’m guessing it all fits in and causing it to bug even in the mission I’m a operator not drifter 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb R4bbit0le:

Yes, I just came into the forums to see if someone is talking about this!!

The drifter is invisible on key scenes. Also our favorite kiddo is invisible in the after-crash scene at the classroom...it's even more creepy when you can't see anyone tapping the glass O.O

I still thought this was how it meant to be, to show us that we are slowly driving crazy or smth until a friend told me that the Cutszence was buggy

vor 15 Stunden schrieb KillerPython997:

I got the same bug for the drifter and kiddo. Did anyone close the game during the questline? I'm wondering if the kicking us out to the login screen messed something up and restarting the game would've fixed it.

Yes I have restarted the game in this part but nothing happened

vor 20 Stunden schrieb KillerPython997:

I got the same bug for the drifter and kiddo. Did anyone close the game during the questline? I'm wondering if the kicking us out to the login screen messed something up and restarting the game would've fixed it.

I tried that and even restarted my Computer. The Drifter is still invisible.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to necro old post but this bug still exists, I've just witnessed two of my friends experience the same issue in the same section. I figured I would try and compile some information.

Yes this bug still exists in the newest version of Warframe.
Yes you can reproduce this bug by simply replaying the quest. It seems to occur a majority of the time. Two of my friends today experienced the exact same bug (Drifter during cutscenes where both the operator and drifter meet up and the man in the wall sections aboard the Zariman). It only occurs at these two instances.

unknown.pngScreenshot_2022-09-23_135015.png

Archived