Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Unable to Subsume warframes since the update

Marushinja

As the title says, I'm currently unable to subsume a warframe ever since yesterday's update. As you can see in the image below, I have available slots and the correct materials. You can also see that I've already successfuly subsumed a few other warframes in the past.

I get the prompt to type CONFIRM to go ahead with the action but when I do so nothing happens. I've tried both Mag and Ember (just in case it was being caused by the frame) and neither of them will get in the monster. rvO08g9.jpg

I haven't run into this issue personally, but helping people out in Q&A I saw this complaint from at least 3 different people.  One was able to resolve it after they apparently 'just kept trying', but I don't know if the others gave up or were able to resolve it.   This was all after the later hotfix,as well, on PC.    Not super helpful but just thought I'd chime in with the tiny bit of information I have.

2 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I made a copy of your account, and did not see a problem.  I was able to subsume both Ember (with the archon shard segment installed),  and Mag (without the archon shard segment).

Is this still a problem for anybody after updating to 32.0.2?

Okay I might have a development.

I tried again after seeing your reply and it still didn't work. However, I usually play using a USB gamepad (an xboxone pad if that matters). When I exited the Helminth and went back to it using mouse and keyboard, it suddenly worked again!

16 minutes ago, Marushinja said:

Okay I might have a development.

I tried again after seeing your reply and it still didn't work. However, I usually play using a USB gamepad (an xboxone pad if that matters). When I exited the Helminth and went back to it using mouse and keyboard, it suddenly worked again!

Aha! Yep there is it.  Thanks for the followup, I'll put out a bounty on that bug!

Archived