Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur suggestion

JCMS130988

Hello, so far I love the Excalibur rework, but I think there's an obvious ability that needed rework more than any other: radial blind. The physical obstacles blocking radial blind greatly limits the usefulness of the ability, I mean you even gave it to Exalted Blade as a secondary effect without any concern about exalted blade becoming OP, which makes me think you realize it's kind of useless. And I know Exalted Blade's radial blind has a shorter range, but when the effect can be blocked simply by turning a corner, the range doesn't really matter that much. So my suggestion would be, let Radial Blind work as an area-of-effect ability, you can keep the physical obstacles limitation for Exalted Blade; that way we'd actually have a reason to use Radial Blind instead of just using Exalted Balde, this way Radial Blind would be an actually good ability. In fact this change alone would make Excalibur one of the best warframes for crowd control

While they reverted the old nerf that stopped Mag's Pull from grouping foes in front of her, I doubt they'll do the same for Blind's LoS. Getting finisher prompts in exchange was enough imo.

As an avid Excal user, the only buff really I want is for his Exalted Blade's Heavy Attack to get a minor shockwave/range boost and the guaranteed Bleed procs so many other heavy attacks have... I'd gladly loose the slide Blind in exchange. Allowing Slash dash to benefit from Blood Rush like other stat stick viable 1st powers would be cool too.

42 minutes ago, JCMS130988 said:

Hello, so far I love the Excalibur rework, but I think there's an obvious ability that needed rework more than any other: radial blind. The physical obstacles blocking radial blind greatly limits the usefulness of the ability, I mean you even gave it to Exalted Blade as a secondary effect without any concern about exalted blade becoming OP, which makes me think you realize it's kind of useless. And I know Exalted Blade's radial blind has a shorter range, but when the effect can be blocked simply by turning a corner, the range doesn't really matter that much. So my suggestion would be, let Radial Blind work as an area-of-effect ability, you can keep the physical obstacles limitation for Exalted Blade; that way we'd actually have a reason to use Radial Blind instead of just using Exalted Balde, this way Radial Blind would be an actually good ability. In fact this change alone would make Excalibur one of the best warframes for crowd control

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

1 hour ago, JCMS130988 said:

there's an obvious ability that needed rework more than any other

That's somewhat hilarious in how off the target it is, tons more people replaced his 1 or 3 via Helminth rather than his 2.

Radial Blind was always good - in fact, the range on it is too good to allow it to ignore LoS,
lest we return to Mirage-disco-ball-stunning-the-entire-map level of shenanigans which DE stomped out in various ways.

Just be glad it didn't get nerfed beyond the general CC nerfs like more and more enemies with immunity being added :P

21 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

That's somewhat hilarious in how off the target it is, tons more people replaced his 1 or 3 via Helminth rather than his 2.

Radial Blind was always good - in fact, the range on it is too good to allow it to ignore LoS,
lest we return to Mirage-disco-ball-stunning-the-entire-map level of shenanigans which DE stomped out in various ways.

Just be glad it didn't get nerfed beyond the general CC nerfs like more and more enemies with immunity being added :P

If they want to stop from being OP they could just reduce the range or duration, I don't see why they'd have to make objects block it

Archived