The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

rework Inaros's passive death

ChaoticEdge

Here me out, we all know Inaros's death coffin is still A JOKE as we all know it.  I got sort of idea for Inaros's rework on his coffin death

• Inaros when he go coffin mode, he has ability to snag enemies into his coffin like hydroid  because the fact the enemies keep on escaping away from Inaros's coffin, pretty much this is only thing I could think of to balance and dmg is scaled
  • Inaros's coffin able to move or float and auto absorbed what enemies near by his coffin box until the bar gets full then he is able self rez no problem

that is about it my guess rework his coffin boy box or other wise I'll have to contact DE straight up about Inaros's passive rework require.

Inarus is a pharaoh... then why not change his passive to create sand slaves/clones every X seconds and each active clone would buff his defense or even damage output? That would also create a new synergy with his 2.

But tbh... Inarus need a whole rework... hes just an old sand bag. 

Spoiler

Even the bird from league of legends with his sand soldiers are more interesting than Inarus...

hace 14 horas, ChaoticEdge dijo:

Here me out, we all know Inaros's death coffin is still A JOKE as we all know it.  I got sort of idea for Inaros's rework on his coffin death

• Inaros when he go coffin mode, he has ability to snag enemies into his coffin like hydroid  because the fact the enemies keep on escaping away from Inaros's coffin, pretty much this is only thing I could think of to balance and dmg is scaled
  • Inaros's coffin able to move or float and auto absorbed what enemies near by his coffin box until the bar gets full then he is able self rez no problem

that is about it my guess rework his coffin boy box or other wise I'll have to contact DE straight up about Inaros's passive rework require.

It certainly needs some kind of suction when it goes into that state. Maybe a sand storm  that sucks nearby enemies or something like that.

12 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

It certainly needs some kind of suction when it goes into that state. Maybe a sand formet is activated that sucks nearby enemies something like that.

still the same idea on my 2nd idea because the sand moving coffin it has to suck  plus what we all have to agree we should have Inaros vortex them and making free minions while he is gobbling up enemies while he is needed rez.

Archived