Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith BP should be removed from Railjack Rotation Rewards

(PSN)BloodyHell

The change overall to the Ignis Wraith acquisition is fantastic and I have absolutely have no qualms with how it's now available to all clans nor with making it untradeable, but there's one small caveat that should probably be addressed in a future hotfix/update. This was the last change involving it:

"Update 29.10 (2021-03-19) added the blueprint to Veil Proxima Grineer-controlled territory Abandoned Derelict Caches in Empyrean missions."

As a source for clans/players with no access to the BP research or to give away some spares after repeated farming this was an ok filler drop, but with the latest update it really hurts the reward pool for these missions, especially for players aiming to farm the abandoned derelict just for the Endo, Spectra Vandal parts or Axi relics. It'd be nice to see it removed to evenly increase the odds of all the drops or be replaced with something else more appropriate. 

The Railjack Blueprint parts should also be removed from the rewards pool. It does not feel fun getting those cause they are endo at best if you already hold them all at max rank, relics at least hold some value if you get it.

Especially Orphix, and be replaced with arcanes and upping the drop rate of the remaining arcanes. Really hope that arcanes are put into each rotation reward instead of all of them being shoved into rotation C.

Personally have to disagree with removing Railjack Components from the drop tables, since as you say even at max rank they're still a fairly decent evergreen source for Endo (MKIII's go for 225 a pop, less than the pure Endo drop but far better than something like a Vitality or Trick Mag on Hydron) and it still takes a long while to gather enough to fuse to max rank and find appealing bonuses on them, so for most players they're still a relatively long term farm. 

I do agree that Orphix should be revised as currently it's no where near as efficient or rewarding as Tridolons, but I haven't played enough of it to determine if the solution is as simple as spreading the arcanes into all rotations since that might completely eclipse Tridolons as oppose to being a balanced alternative. Then again I also think Orphix could do with other revisions, but that's for another thread. 

Think we can both agree though that no matter what Ignis Wraith should get the boot, as it has near zero evergreen use (Can't see people primarily farming it for extra credits lol) nor is it the only way to acquire it (Like Sevagoth's parts in Void Storms).

Archived