Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The QoL change we need : Organizing buff icons

dwqrf

With the added Galvanized mods, the weapons arcanes from steel path, among all existing Arcanes and spell buff, weapons buffs, and debuffs ; Having each a specific complexe unique icon, associated with one or two numbers ; it's getting really messy really quick when playing the game at mid-end game.

One of the biggest issue is the color code; making all positives buffs blue, and all debuffs red. The amount of debuff is always small and temporary ; but buffs are not.

I'd propose two changes to make it more comfortable for everyone to play and read the game.

-Add another color code, Green, for self buffs, allowing to quickly see if your set and spells are working as intented, among the mess of other squad buffs. Even in solo, outside buffs like fissures and lokh surge would be seen directly, as blue.

-Separate weapons buffs from warframes buffs. Moving all weapons buffs just above the weapon stats, on the bottom right of the screen ; including galvanized mods, arcanes, %damage buffs, and all other buffing mods and specifics weapons buffs.

Doing so, will make sure the game is readable and intuitive.

There is of course such issue with that system ; for example like with Rhino Roar, which would be stuck as a warframe buff even though also buffing weapons, and Mirage Eclispe, which would like to jump from warframe buff to weapons bufff according to the light ; but i'm sure it can be figured out.

But having AT LEAST just a seperate window for galvanized mods+weapon arcanes seems mandatory to me.

29 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

-Separate weapons buffs from warframes buffs. Moving all weapons buffs just above the weapon stats, on the bottom right of the screen ; including galvanized mods, arcanes, %damage buffs, and all other buffing mods and specifics weapons buffs.

Doing so, will make sure the game is readable and intuitive.

Nope. This would just add more clutter to another already cluttered area onscreen. Less with Frames like Excal or Revenant or Rhino w/o extra screen graphics would be less impacted. But tack extra crap onto the screen w/ Vauban or Garuda or Nidus or Wukong, that space starts getting mroe and mroe cluttered.

Your solution is just moving peas around the plate. And it doesn;t address the underlying issue you specifally are having.

il y a 1 minute, uberfu a dit :

Nope. This would just add more clutter to another already cluttered area onscreen. Less with Frames like Excal or Revenant or Rhino w/o extra screen graphics would be less impacted. But tack extra crap onto the screen w/ Vauban or Garuda or Nidus or Wukong, that space starts getting mroe and mroe cluttered.

That's true, I did forget about specifics, like saryn and such. But don't you think a better color code could help ?

Archived