Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AFK suspension

itSenpai

I just got a suspension for apparently afking in mission runs. The only missions ive ever done in the past week are SP endurances or long defense/survival relic runs. The only time ive recalled me going fully afk was when i said to my squadmates that i had to bio or there was someone at the door, and i was only gone for about a minute or two. Other then that, ive semi afk'd with other people on the mission where we just stood still on wisp motes under khora dome in SP endurances IN A corner just shooting an AOE weapon into one location. So im here asking and wondering, is what i did fine and is it considered normal for the community?

DE has access to mission data, including your key/action inputs, if they receive a report, they can check on their end exactly what you did or didn't do.

We don't know if you were away a minute, two or more and we don't know exactly what mission it was. You'll need to clarify with support but afk is often the absence of all gameplay and shooting can't be considered that.

1 minute ago, KIREEK said:

DE has access to mission data, including your key/action inputs, if they receive a report, they can check on their end exactly what you did or didn't do.

We don't know if you were away a minute, two or more and we don't know exactly what mission it was. You'll need to clarify with support but afk is often the absence of all gameplay and shooting can't be considered that.

Im talking with support right now and hopefully getting this resolved soon. but thank you for the info and ill ask them about it

1 hour ago, goldenhawk239 said:

I just got a suspension for apparently afking in mission runs. The only missions ive ever done in the past week are SP endurances or long defense/survival relic runs. The only time ive recalled me going fully afk was when i said to my squadmates that i had to bio or there was someone at the door, and i was only gone for about a minute or two. Other then that, ive semi afk'd with other people on the mission where we just stood still on wisp motes under khora dome in SP endurances IN A corner just shooting an AOE weapon into one location. So im here asking and wondering, is what i did fine and is it considered normal for the community?

Apparently, the playstyle has been deemed a style that’s unwelcome and can be banned. Think about how you are going to play next time or you can be banned again. 

1 hour ago, George_PPS said:

a style that’s unwelcome

Earlier this year, i failed a mission. But the way it happened - without warnings - was frankly speaking infuriating. I can't recall the exact mission, but the tileset itself was new to me, the objective was Already completed, all was left to do is to Extract the mission. I was leisurely exploring every nook and cranny, adoring the sight then just *BAMM* mission failed screen appeared. Needless to say, i played alone, but in friends only state.

Now don't tell me, DE is not overshooting with these kind of things. I can understand both parties, but some kind of; "Warning, we've detected reduced input from your end. Please be more active." Or something in the lines like that. Do not tell me, it is impossible to do it, since Crossout already has a system impletemted like this.

So yes, even if it is an undesired playstlye, common courtesy should be a thing, and not JUST from the players side. If we have to respect DE's decisions, then they should respect our effort and time spent. Banning without proper explanation / investigation is unjust.

1 hour ago, Laveillon said:

I was leisurely exploring every nook and cranny, adoring the sight then just *BAMM* mission failed screen appeared. Needless to say, i played alone, but in friends only state.

There's actually hidden timer that fails mission if you don't get any kills for 30 minutes. It's not present in open world areas though.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb KIREEK:

I think a script does that automatically.
therefore errors cannot be ruled out!
there used to be automatic bans because players were in surv for too long and according to the script that was impossible.

contact warframe support!
I play through old quests again and had a blatant bug. support replied the next day. maybe they pimped support.
because in the past I usually had to wait a week for an answer!

Archived