Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secondary weapons and primary weapons

ObeyLaske

Question

4 answers to this question

MR 11 Primary Weapons:

Spoiler
11  Basmu   Boar Prime   Buzlok   Prisma Gorgon   Prisma Grakata   Prisma Grinlok   Phage   Synapse

Buzlok is pretty strong, alt-fire shoots a beacon that makes successive shots home on the target for a wile with increased Crit chance. Acquire the BP from Clan Chem labs.
Prisma Gorgon, very powerful machinegun with the right build, one of my personal favorites. Is acquired from Baro.
Phage is an Infested Shotgun, has innate Viral, great weapon.  Acquire the BP from Clan Bio labs.
Synapse, another infested weapon, kinda like the Amprex but single-target with more damage and crit. Acquire the BP from Clan Bio labs.

Secondary Weapons:

Spoiler
11  Aegrit   Telos Akbolto   Catabolyst   Dual Toxocyst   Prisma Twin Gremlins   Zymos

Aegrit is very very strong, very small ammo pool tho as its an Explosive weapon. Since its new in the game and tied behind Kahl`s missions its very unlikely you can get it now.
Telos Akbolto is interesting, acquired from Arbiters Syndicate reputation.
Catabolyst, very strong, innate corrosive and punchthrough! Only downside is the reload mechanism that throws an explosive testicle that can self stagger and force you to reload again. Acquire the BP from Clan Bio labs.
Prisma Twin Gremlins, very good Automatic Nailguns, acquired from Baro.

The weapons i didnt describe are either because they are bad or are too complicated/annoying to grind for at your MR.

5 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

MR 11 

Secondary Weapons:

Hide contents
11  Aegrit   Telos Akbolto   Catabolyst   Dual Toxocyst   Prisma Twin Gremlins   Zymos

Aegrit is very very strong, very small ammo pool tho as its an Explosive weapon. Since its new in the game and tied behind Kahl`s missions its very unlikely you can get it now.
Telos Akbolto is interesting, acquired from Arbiters Syndicate reputation.
Catabolyst, very strong, innate corrosive and punchthrough! Only downside is the reload mechanism that throws an explosive testicle that can self stagger and force you to reload again. Acquire the BP from Clan Bio labs.
Prisma Twin Gremlins, very good Automatic Nailguns, acquired from Baro.

The weapons i didnt describe are either because they are bad or are too complicated/annoying to grind for at your MR.

I fully endorse the Zymos, it is a beast in Steel Path for one shotting the enemies and killing ones close by with the homing spores, though at MR11 I'm not sure you'd have the mods I run.

Downside you must get a headshot for the guns mechanics to kick in but headshots if you can aim are easy.

Though the description on the Wiki doesn't really read as awesome.

Spoiler
  • Zymos
  • Characteristics
  • This weapon deals primarily Dmg Puncture damage.
  • Shots have a guaranteed Dmg Impact proc.
  • Shots explode in a 3.3 meter radius upon impact with a surface or enemy, inflicting Dmg Toxin damage.
  • Headshots stun targets for 1.1 second and deals continuous damage before exploding for 953 Dmg Toxin damage and knocking down the initial target, then scattering 6 spores that home-in on nearby enemies within 20 meters, dealing 23 damage on contact with a guaranteed chance to proc Dmg Impact on targets over 7m away from the initial target in addition to 333 Dmg Toxin damage in a radius each.
  • Initial hit and explosion apply status separately.
  • Explosion does not need direct line of sight to deal damage and will penetrate walls.
  • Can benefit from Mod Fulmination (Primed).

@ObeyLaske

Here is what's on mine for reference, you could replace some of the mods with the standard variants until you get the bigger ones.

Pistol Pestilence, Frostbite, Lethal Torrent, Stunning Speed, Galvanized Shot, Hornet Strike, Galvanized Diffusion and Primed Heated Charge.

Arcane: Secondary Deadhead R5

Another good Secondary is Epitaph MR8 

Epitaph may be out of your reach at the moment though, unless you know someone who has spares from doing the missions.

both of these guns can be high in output to build but I'm still using mine and they both do exceedingly great in high level Steel Path. 

Here is a video from me testing Basic mods and Primed mods for another player in my Simulacrum against Eximus units at level 190.

Archived