The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

needs to be a /kill command

Signs

cause bugframe. /unstuck already here for all the getting stuck bugs which by the way shouldn't have a cooldown.

I keep getting into a t pose after getting back into my warfrrame in the zariman and i cant do anything when t posing. only ways ive found to get rid of this is to get knocked down, fall off the map or die. so just give us a /kill command to kms.

Ooooooor they could just update /unstuck command, that thing hasn't been touched since before Archwing except for some new tileset coordinates. 

Two other methods I found that reliably get you out of the moonwalk bug- the bug where you get stuck in a T pose or stuck in walking only with no abilities or attacks that happens when you transference as client- are getting on Archwing and getting forced out of your Warframe by things such as Zariman Trokarians or Cascade zone. 

Besides updating some of the respawn zone of /unstuck, they could also add another functionality so it completely refreshes your position in a way that mimics whatever effect "get out of your Warframe" of those two methods has. 

13 minutes ago, BansheeAndZephyrMarried said:

Ooooooor they could just update /unstuck command, that thing hasn't been touched since before Archwing except for some new tileset coordinates. 

Two other methods I found that reliably get you out of the moonwalk bug- the bug where you get stuck in a T pose or stuck in walking only with no abilities or attacks that happens when you transference as client- are getting on Archwing and getting forced out of your Warframe by things such as Zariman Trokarians or Cascade zone. 

Besides updating some of the respawn zone of /unstuck, they could also add another functionality so it completely refreshes your position in a way that mimics whatever effect "get out of your Warframe" of those two methods has. 

/unstuck definitely needs a rework.  As it stands it attempts to put you at the last known "good" position, but that position might still be in an invalid location.  The command needs to put you into a guaranteed known good position as picked by the developers.  It also needs to zero out all momentum and reset player state (or whatever it's called internally).  The momentum is especially important because if you fall under the map it's entirely possible that /unstuck will simply reset you onto the map, but with enough downward momentum that you simply fall through the floor again.  The player state reset is also a good thing to reset a number of "loss of functionality" conditions.  Basically, each room should get a point that the developers know is a valid location, and when the /reset command it used the player is teleported there, and nearly their entire state is reset to the beginning of the mission.  Things like current ammo, conditions, health, etc can stay, but everything about "is this player ragdolled?" "is this player in their warframe/operator/necramech/archwing?" or "Can this player shoot?" etc should reset to the start conditions.

Could it be abused?  Possibly a little bit, but given that it already has a timeout, it's unlikely.

Archived