Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just How Ready Are You? The U11 Anticipation Megathread

Mythblaze

Keep in mind, all weapons have base damages split between the three Primary damage types (Puncture, Slashing,...something). So you can use your Crit build Soma and still deal damage that mobs are weak to. Using elementals isn't necessary. In fact, since some elemental types apply debuffs, I can foresee builds on the Soma that focus not on raw damage, but spewing debuffs on all of the mobs with its silly fire rate and puncture depth (Shred), then switching to a heavy damage side-arm and finishing them off.

I think that crit build will still be viable. What this new system seems to offer is a variety of builds, which the OP seems to have missed.

we can only hope. I doubt it'll be before then. but with the pre-U11 video released yesterday, our hopes are pretty high, and if DE doesn't deliver, we as a community will be angered. but if that does happen and it comes next week or something, we'll still forgive them. because U11 is going to be the ballin'-est s**t eva, and it's worth the wait

First there will be an event to find Alad V.

From what I know U11 itself will be merged with the event, the Event itself will be there to unlock the Gas Planets released along with the update so that we can get Alad V and farm Berserker, either way there all one in the same from the looks of it.

This Wednesday is the Event that will last untill next Wednesday (1 week long event like Gradivus Dillema). So I expect to see U11 on 27th of November when the event ends. The reason why I think it will be like this is because there will be battle pays included and since it is a hunt for Alad V I doubt it will last 2-3 days.

Again, just my speculation but I do believe it will be like this.

Edited by _Sokol_

This Wednesday is the Event that will last untill next Wednesday (1 week long event like Gradivus Dillema). So I expect to see U11 on 27th of November when the event ends. The reason why I think it will be like this is because there will be battle pays included and since it is a hunt for Alad V I doubt it will last 2-3 days.

I might be wrong but I think they said they actually want the battle pay system to be in the game normally now, not just a event. Don't quote me though like I said might have remembered wrong.

The final hours highlights video came up yesterday. We had a Corpus message a few hours ago, hinting at the event. The event is supposed to start alongside U11 according to the stream. The only way it could not be released today is if Canada sank into the ocean.

I lol'ed at the last sentence so hard. I really hope it does get released. As soon as I saw the Corpus message on Facebook, I kicked studying into high gear so I would have more time to play tonight ;) 

The final hours highlights video came up yesterday. We had a Corpus message a few hours ago, hinting at the event. The event is supposed to start alongside U11 according to the stream. The only way it could not be released today is if Canada sank into the ocean.

Happy to report, that hasn't happened... At least I don't think so. *Checks Window* Nope, we're good!

First there will be an event to find Alad V.

You are both wrong. They said in the highlights that the event is WITH Update 11.

we can only hope. I doubt it'll be before then. but with the pre-U11 video released yesterday, our hopes are pretty high, and if DE doesn't deliver, we as a community will be angered. but if that does happen and it comes next week or something, we'll still forgive them. because U11 is going to be the ballin'-est s**t eva, and it's worth the wait

They did this once before. I can't remember which update it was, but it came a day late, and pissed a lot of players off.