Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable To Help Friends Kill Kuva Lich

Haunted_Hunter

So I was trying to help a friend I made who had just come back to Warframe, and he needed help killing his Kuva Lich, because it had fled to a proxima, and had only JUST built his railjack.  So I tried to help him with my Railjack, didn't work, we decided to try and take his Railjack, and I'd do my best to keep it in the air.  Didn't work.  And to my surprise.unknown.png It was because I didn't have a Lich at his proxima.

Now, granted, I didn't have a Kuva Lich myself at all, but that shouldn't keep me from being able to help my friend kill his.  Just like Sorties, if we've already completed the mission, we shouldn't get the mission rewards for say, killing the Lich, only the player who has the Lich should reap the rewards, but this apparently doesn't seem to be the case, because I can't even join without having my own Lich at that specific proxima.  Luckily he found a couple people who did have a Lich at that specific proxima, but that's still ridiculous that we can't help our friends out with this unless we have a Lich our selves.

Part of the reason this exists is because of Sister of Parvos Rewards. You get holokeys and Hound components for every sister killed. If players could join the mission without a sister, even if they did not personally get the rewards, they are using up a slot that could be filled by a player with a sister thus reducing the rewards for everyone else. Since the game doesn't seem to have a system currently in place for allowing non lich/sister owners from joining on friends only or invite mode they just block it entirely. It would be nice if in invite only and friends only mode anyone could be invited to help.

6 hours ago, Drasiel said:

Part of the reason this exists is because of Sister of Parvos Rewards. You get holokeys and Hound components for every sister killed. If players could join the mission without a sister, even if they did not personally get the rewards, they are using up a slot that could be filled by a player with a sister thus reducing the rewards for everyone else. Since the game doesn't seem to have a system currently in place for allowing non lich/sister owners from joining on friends only or invite mode they just block it entirely. It would be nice if in invite only and friends only mode anyone could be invited to help.

Fair enough, I didn't think about the Sisters of Parvos Rewards, but yeah that last point was what I was trying to drive home.  Invite only or friends only should be a thing for this, instead it's "Have one at this location or you're locked out."   It's just a bit annoying is all, it'd be even more annoying as a group of 4 low ranking players (if not less) only able to use what they're given to try and take down a Lich/Sister, especially if they've failed to kill it several times.  Idk I guess it's just personal opinion for me.

I never want to create my own Lich or Sister (personal boycott of the system in general - I only created one Lich on accident, and killed him by rank3 I think... got a stupid weapon I never use.) However, I would like to help my friend kill their Rank5 liches when the opportunity arises, because I like to be helpful. He can solo just fine, but who wouldn't rather have help on these stupid bosses?

Anyway, I'll forever be locked out of helping that friend. I'm certainly not inconveniencing myself by getting one of those things interfering with my gameplay, just to have one active to help that friend.

Archived