Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxomoco T4 Fissure Problem

(PSN)Claudija

I'm curious if this was intentional so posting here instead of Bug Report:-

Oxomoco Exterminate Axi Relic Mission

Today this mission has appeared twice and some ask; what's the problem? Well problem is this is a 140 - 150 T4 Fissure set in the Steel Path difficulty. Again some ask so what? Well this is appearing... on non-SP missions as well as the SP itself. Luckily I took my Arbitration loadout and had aWisp Cosmic Specter to get through but putting on our New Player hat; they're just learning things and suddenly a mission they have 0 chance at completing appears. Was this intentional or not? If it was, why? Axi Relics being on just SP is kinda counter-productive and if this is a bug, at least the team now can look into it. Hoping it was a bug

I can confirm that there is no visual separation in the star chart of non-SP fissures and SP fissures.

However, people should check the Fissure list, as the separation is present there. Also, all relics can be (but not forced to have one of each) present in that list, from Lich to Axi.

That said, I believe DE should also make a visual separation in the star chart.

2 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I can confirm that there is no visual separation in the star chart of non-SP fissures and SP fissures.

However, people should check the Fissure list, as the separation is present there. Also, all relics can be (but not forced to have one of each) present in that list, from Lich to Axi.

That said, I believe DE should also make a visual separation in the star chart.

It just baffles me that every other Relic will intelligently adjust to the mode automatically from the node chosen but this one is the only one I've seen this way which was why I came asking but ty for testing it too asit means this is not just my issue

14 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

It just baffles me that every other Relic will intelligently adjust to the mode automatically from the node chosen but this one is the only one I've seen this way which was why I came asking but ty for testing it too asit means this is not just my issue

I had to test it out because someone else reported the same thing, so I tried to check if its a visual bug or not. Unfortunately, its not just a visual bug. Its an actual bug because DE forgot to apply the visual separation in the star chart.

But that isn't restricted to just Void nodes. It happens as well on other Star Chart nodes.

Not entirely sure I understand the OP's described situation 100%. Was it both SP and non-SP Axi fissure on Oxomoco at the same time? Did the pop up show the non-SP level range and after clicking it you got queued for the SP variant?

While it's probably a bug that all fissures are simultaneously shown on the star chart, regardless of your selected modifier, it usually does correctly state the higher level range when it's an SP fissure.

18 hours ago, 60framespersecond said:

Not entirely sure I understand the OP's described situation 100%. Was it both SP and non-SP Axi fissure on Oxomoco at the same time? Did the pop up show the non-SP level range and after clicking it you got queued for the SP variant?

While it's probably a bug that all fissures are simultaneously shown on the star chart, regardless of your selected modifier, it usually does correctly state the higher level range when it's an SP fissure.

Ty for replying - basically if I choose say a Lith Fissure on Normal; the mission select will give me the standard difficulty. Oxomoco, regardless of whether I am playing SP or not... will send me to the SP version. Changing the SP slider setting does not affect it. I'm curious why this is. Most friends say use the Menu to choose and it will be correct but if so why not update the Node to correctly link this too? It used to

Archived