Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Play IS LIVE!

[DE]Dudley

• 3 weeks later...

When I turned off cross play with the toggle, absolutely no one shows up in my game anymore. 

If I turn it back on everything works like normal, but otherwise there's no one in the chats, no one in the relays, and no one in the missions.

I'd like to know if this is a bug or if for whatever reason this was done on purpose.

I need help I have 2FA enabled I have all cross saves enabled besides the apple and I can trade with certain people but not my friends at all they have 2FA and they on PlayStation which I have enabled  and they have PlayStation as well

7 hours ago, (NSW)The_Dino_Sky said:

I need help I have 2FA enabled I have all cross saves enabled besides the apple and I can trade with certain people but not my friends at all they have 2FA and they on PlayStation which I have enabled  and they have PlayStation as well

If your account is a cross save account, you can only trade with PC and cross save players. When you're logged in on Switch, you cannot trade platinum with someone who is not logged in on Switch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I played for a bit on switch around 2019-2020 after i saw a youtuber play it, but stopped after controller drift (and game size) made the game unplayable.

When I heard crossplay got announced i got it on steam and moved my account over. The only issue I have with it is that I don't see anyone in relays or the bazaar. the only time i saw other people was during the baro visit last friday, but it has stayed unique to that moment. I see in chat that people are present and looking for trades/boosters, but aside from the NPCs the entire relay is completely empty. I know I always enter the one that says "busy".

I have looked this issue up a thousand times but dont see anyone else experiencing it recently (most recent post about it that i can find is 2021, and confirmed to be a temporary bug by a dev). I have looked over my settings a dozen times, sometimes while in VC with other players trying to help me, but everything is fine, "analyse network" gives no issues, all the switches are enabled. I just wanna trade man. even in dojos with other players waiting for me to trade, the trade post says nobody is online (and before i joined the clan, it even kicked me out randomly because 'no clan members are here and its time for you to leave as well', with the dude asking me why i left), or this one time in the lobby on deimos, me and my friend were both waiting for each other with "1/2 waiting for other players" on our screens. 

During missions I can see other players fine, but any free roam place gives problems

Maybe it doesnt have anything to do with the account transfer but its pretty damn annoying and worth trying at least

edit: me and a friend of mine tried trading again in the dojo, but once again i see no one, and the trading post shows no one, even though he sends me screenshots of my frame from his game. I set up shop and he can interact with it and everything, but I am receiving no messages of trade offers or any sign of life whatsoever. It's like a one way phone call kind of.

edit2: warframe support figured it out for me. All I had to do was turn off my vpn. problem solved

Edited by Ysemor
solved

• 4 weeks later...