Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Play IS LIVE!

[DE]Dudley

It wont let me Finnish the cross platform save .Iwant my pc account mergded with  my ps5 account and it as my main platform account .It says im a founding warlord on pc clan. I cant access  a pc to leave it. This might need a Dev assistance.

I do have the pc logg in. Iwas a founder on pc. Dracous13 . My ps5  account  name is Dracous1970. Iwant my main platform  to be my PlayStation 5 account . So I need help please. Any Dev help would  be Great!  I can attach a pic for them. Thank you so much for any help

Xbox players  are having trade issues after merging pc accounts in with others on xbox noone can trade  im maining  console  and now my consol is treated as pc

Xbox that merge pc accounts cant trade with other users and merged users ,nothing shows in trade menu when turn off cross plat  have no way to remedy and all platforms say cant trade do to merge accounts cant do

Edited by ghostblitzkrieg
More info

Получилась такая ситуация что аккаунт связан с хбокс и пс версией и на хбокс была приобретена платина через Майкрософт но на пс версий её не появилось

I'm trying to merge my xbox account with my pc account. whenever I try to login to my xbox as the secondary it keeps coming up with this message"WE COULD NOT FIND A WARFRAME ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PLATFORM. PLEASE LOG INTO WARFRAME ON YOUR CONSOLE FIRST AND TRY AGAIN." and I'm not sure how to fix it someone please help. Ive logged into both my xbox account and pc account recently 

4 hours ago, witherface1 said:

I'm trying to merge my xbox account with my pc account. whenever I try to login to my xbox as the secondary it keeps coming up with this message"WE COULD NOT FIND A WARFRAME ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PLATFORM. PLEASE LOG INTO WARFRAME ON YOUR CONSOLE FIRST AND TRY AGAIN." and I'm not sure how to fix it someone please help. Ive logged into both my xbox account and pc account recently 

Go to xbox.com. Sign out. Sign in with the correct Xbox account.

I main my nintendo account but it used the pc account name for the website instead of the nintendo one which kinda bothers me, and I also can’t change my email because it says it’s already used/in use when I haven’t changed it yet. Like the email I used for the pc account wont change to my main email I use for the switch

Edit: I’m trying to login to my pc but I’m getting a “Already logged in, terminate other connection?” will terminating the other conn get rid of progression? And or is there a fix or something?

Edited by PCInfinaut

Just now, NatoBear said:

I have connected my PlayStation account to my pc account but now i cannot trade at all with nobody, and i have already turned on Two-factor authentication. I dont know what to do

You can trade with PC players and cross save players. You cannot trade with Playstation players who have not activated cross save.

Why can't I have my accounts merged? I understand not merging pc account a switch account because they are copies but i have thousands of hours on my Xbox account and hundreds on my play station account. I have hundreds of dollars of cosmetics on those 2 accounts. Please is there any way to merge those accounts with my PC account?

1 hour ago, briktser said:

Why can't I have my accounts merged? I understand not merging pc account a switch account because they are copies but i have thousands of hours on my Xbox account and hundreds on my play station account. I have hundreds of dollars of cosmetics on those 2 accounts. Please is there any way to merge those accounts with my PC account?

No.

The only way to merge your Xbox and PS accounts is to create a new PC account, link it to the console account that you want to be the primary, and then merge in the other console account. You will then have your original PC account, your merged cross save account (Xbox+PS), and your Switch account (note that trading between your accounts is not allowed).

1 hour ago, --N-- said:

No.

The only way to merge your Xbox and PS accounts is to create a new PC account, link it to the console account that you want to be the primary, and then merge in the other console account. You will then have your original PC account, your merged cross save account (Xbox+PS), and your Switch account (note that trading between your accounts is not allowed).

Please read the last sentence in my post. 

Hi guys.

I wanted to try warframe on mobile (IOS) but I encountered few problems.

1. I can’t login into my pc version account, it prompted to log in using Apple ID and there are no option for cross platform on account management menu.

2. I can’t scroll up and down to save the setting at the starting menu

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jb_wr06 said:

Hey so I’m having an issue whenever I try to login through IOS it says “Login failed” and I can’t link my IOS account to my primary account any solutions?

On the link account menu, choose log in with another Apple ID but re-login the intended Apple ID. It work for me just now